The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Posts: 1098
Location: Colorado
Oh that's just troubling. But oooooooooohhhhhh so funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 1046
Location: A stellar orbit
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


:P This picture totally deserves a caption contest!! 8)

--I'll start wtih:

"I said, take the hot dogs off this pizza now!..."

_________________
"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music." - Jimi Hendrix

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Posts: 1051
Location: NY
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3106
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
audionaut wrote:
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


:P This picture totally deserves a caption contest!! 8)

--I'll start wtih:

"I said, take the hot dogs off this pizza now!..."

"I said, put the hot dogs on this pizza now" or "give me all your chicken jello"

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:47 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Mouth of the Rat, FL
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


Are you feeling lucky?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3106
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
Post to the GUMOTS thread now boy!

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 1:10 pm
Posts: 3602
LIRR wrote:
audionaut wrote:
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


:P This picture totally deserves a caption contest!! 8)

--I'll start wtih:

"I said, take the hot dogs off this pizza now!..."

"I said, put the hot dogs on this pizza now" or "give me all your chicken jello"


Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf^@%ing hotdogs on this motherf^@%ing pizza!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:47 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Mouth of the Rat, FL
evenstar wrote:
LIRR wrote:
audionaut wrote:
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


:P This picture totally deserves a caption contest!! 8)

--I'll start wtih:

"I said, take the hot dogs off this pizza now!..."

"I said, put the hot dogs on this pizza now" or "give me all your chicken jello"


Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf^@%ing hotdogs on this motherf^@%ing pizza!


That's it... I'm suing you all for defamation of character!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:05 pm
Posts: 1046
Location: A stellar orbit
jimdirect wrote:
evenstar wrote:
LIRR wrote:
audionaut wrote:
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


:P This picture totally deserves a caption contest!! 8)

--I'll start wtih:

"I said, take the hot dogs off this pizza now!..."

"I said, put the hot dogs on this pizza now" or "give me all your chicken jello"


Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf^@%ing hotdogs on this motherf^@%ing pizza!


That's it... I'm suing you all for defamation of character!


I got another one... but first, for the paperwork... it is spelled a-u-d-i-o-n...

"If I have to sing Mandy one more time...."

:P

_________________
"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music." - Jimi Hendrix

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Posts: 1098
Location: Colorado
Nice Audio. That was sweet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3106
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
jimdirect wrote:
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


This is my menu right here, now bring me 1 of everything!

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:47 pm
Posts: 1741
Location: Mouth of the Rat, FL
LIRR wrote:
jimdirect wrote:
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


This is my menu right here, now bring me 1 of everything!


BRING ME THE LEFT SIDE OF THE MENU NOW!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:50 pm
Posts: 3527
Location: just this side of "over there"
Boca Bosco wrote:
Luna wrote:
Sorry Boca, this is a pretty messed up thread jack.

Once again, I think we know who to blame here.
Image


SAY "WHAT" ONE MORE TIME! I DARE YOU!!

_________________
the HAT is back!!!! if you are looking for me check out the FRONT ROW!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:26 am
Posts: 374
Location: Boca Raton
Yes Bill, I've been expecting you.
Image
"The more posts they have, the harder they fall" - Boca Bosco :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Posts: 1051
Location: NY
Boca Bosco wrote:
Yes Bill, I've been expecting you.
Image
"The more posts they have, the harder they fall" - Boca Bosco :D

You didn't think I was rolling out of here naked.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group