The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for LHF007 photos in his pimped out robe
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am 

hey all! geeez oh man i sure wish i had been on the boat with y'all this year. i kept my eye on the weather and thought of you every day ...and also my imagination conjured up a whole slew of scenarios which i am quite sure probably most likely actually transpired. you wicked wonderful people you! ::insert evil cackling here::

so i am looking for any photos out there of el senor justin steaming thing up wearing his flaming pimped out robe. my "justin's robe" folder has plenty of pics of the creative process and the fiddling with the placement of which flame of what color goes here or there, or of experiments of placement to best show the embers burning along the bottom of the robe yada yada yada. but i've only got maybe 3 photos of him actually wearing it.

so basically the creatress would LOVE to add more photos to justin's album for my archives. but i need your help. please please can anyone send me more photographic evidence of justin wearing his pimped out robe? maybe pictures showing the steam generating from his be-robed self streaming up into the air above him and around him like magical sparkling vapors...or maybe one with his fans gazing lovingly upon him, worshiping and adoring him.... or ..one of him passed out in a deck chair, a pina colada gently cradled and balanced in his bejeweled arms.... or or or... hehehe you get the picture.

soooo anyone got some pics for me? anyone? bueller?

many hugs to my jamcruizers!

katmama

Post subject: Re: looking for LHF007 photos in his pimped out robe
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 pm 

there's a pic (and much praise!) in this thread. I left a note there for peeps to post their pics here for you if they have them. BEAUTIFUL work!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm 

far out, serk. thanks for the props. it was a challenge to make, and it turned out pretty damned sweet. if i had to do it again i'd make the flames bigger wider longer and go up to the armpits or more even. aaahhh monday morning quarterbacking, eh? maybe next year...

there's a bajillion links of the forum photo list...so many my head was spinning after cruising through a few of them. my request for peeps to send me pics was a sort of troll so that i wouldn't need to spend the rest of february searching thru all the photo albums ... sorta like looking for a needle in a haystack. my sanity would be directly affected... whatever the hell sanity is. ;-) sanity never came my way...

LHF and i exchanged some pretty hysterical texts in the process from the beginning to his post-cruise glow. priceless.

muchas gracias mi amigo!

katalina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm 

here's the Dave Vann one, I'll keep my eyes peeled for others:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 pm 

wow. short haired freak. who'd-a-thunk?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 pm 

OMG!! KATMAMMA! I am not sure we have met in person yet but I am Karen and I am your biggest fan. I was admiring Justin's robe for a good 10 minutes before realizing that it was a Repeat Offender robe. I might have been a little blurry eyed at the time ;) BUT OH MY GOODNESS, it's magnificent, creative, lovely, pimpin, stylish, gorgeous. :CLAP:

I am not sure why but when I realized that it was an altered Repeat Offenders Robe, I know I am not alone when I say that I got excited. Excited for my own robe's possibilities, excited for the commotion it was bound to stir (and it SO DID!!), excited about creativity of it all. Is this something you do for fun or as a buisness? I have a few things I want to get your hands on! :DANCE:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm 

oooOOOooo! a real live bona fide fan! far out, said the elderhippie. i shall PM you and see what mischief we can commit! thanks for the wonderful words of love. i'm feeling the warm and fuzzy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am 

yeah, good bling :) :CLAP:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 pm 

great photo. need some front view pics...i have none yet. funny thing is... my intent was to make it appear that... to accentuate the heat generated by his.... um... there were to be flames licking up (omg did i really say that?) from his ... the area of his junk.... lots of flames shooting out in a burst of... an array of... like a big explosion. yeah that's it. like a big explosion. :twisted:

but alas i ran out of time and could not embellish the aforementioned area. in fact it was down to the wire when i express mailed it to him so that he got it the morning before he left for fort lauderdale.

but geeez that embellishment that woulda been sweet. maybe i'll get to work on it some more for justin for next jc.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm 

oh that's rich. I wanna see that. Here's hoping! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 pm 

So jealous of that Robe. With 3 Jam Cruises under my belt, all I need is 1 more. Hopefully sooner than later, as I miss the boat and everyone on it.