The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CAN I HELP YOU???????
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:56 pm 

HELLO cruisers or would be cruisers. I have decided in the last 24hrs that I would be crazy to not get on the boat again. (I enjoyed JC3:) I am posting this because before I embark on this voyage all alone :DANCE: (ie the singles program) I thought I would offer to room with someone from this forum. As long as it does not cost more than $1354. I am seriously gonna book my room no later than Monday the 6th.

A bit about me:
I'm a 27 yr old male that does not play any instrument (except air guitar and air drums when I'm really feeling the groove :oops: ). Live music has been the main investment in regards to my entertainment budget. I don't do drugs and enjoy moderate amounts of beer. I live and grew up in the most northern mid-Atlantic state. I am not a ladies man of any sort but i do love women. The major band influences in my life are Beastie Boys, Ween and Talking Heads. The best show (production) I saw this year was at Radio City Music Hall: FURTHUR. The only festival I did this year was Delfest. The bands that make me wanna get on the ship are: Lettuce, Garage A Trois, and Karl D's tiny universe. Additionally, when I went on JC3 COL. BRUCE HAMPTON was on the ship, so I feel that this is therefor, without a doubt, gonna be a great voyage of epic musical expressions from the heart and soul.

My only request:
I would like to room with relaxed happy people who don't plan to rage in the cabin and would respect my need to sleep from 4am to 10am. Don't get it twisted, I enjoy people having fun in any way they see fit, I totally do. I have enjoyed my fare share of rage mode. However, for me, I would like to remember this cruise and fully enjoy all that music that is to be had. So if I CAN HELP FILL YOUR CABIN please respond here with your offer. Thank YOU for reading this long post.