The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heading down the Home stretch
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:07 am 

It appears that there are still a number of folks who both are looking to sell their cabins or a spot on the boat or are looking for a spot or a room. There are different categories ranging from inside to balcony rooms and various prices being requested and offered. To consolodate all of this and to facilitate all those looking to sell and buy, list what you are looking for or selling, category of space and what you will offer or accept below. Also list if you are a single that can buy a room with another single who is looking to get on. You only have a few days to get this done otherwise you will have wasted money on unused spasce or will be listening to the Jamcruise bands on the internet as we all sail away to heaven. I would advise those selling at full value to lower their prices and for those looking to get on board to up their offers so that you can come to a happy median. :D :D :D :D :D

I would also list any contact info as time is short.

Post subject: Re: Heading down the Home stretch
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 pm 

Good idea! I am looking for a single spot or a double room to share with someone--preferably on 8th floor or above--don't need a balcony, but window would be nice :) Looking to pay around $1100..Call/email: (858) 525-2212 cverdone3@hotmail.com Christina