The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Large Balcony Double for Sale (Category 11)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:44 am 

I'm planning on transferring over and combining forces with a friend leaving this incredible cabin available for you!

This lovely sanctuary sits in the middle of the boat, on the high D'annunzio floor (that leaves one level between the stage and you)

Its categorized a Large Balcony and you and your guest can take over the entire cabin for yourselves.

The cost of this category 11 cabin (with added fees and port charges) is $3,800.00. Since I will have be be paying my own name change fees when I transfer, these will NOT be included in the sale and the buyer will be responsible for them to Cloud 9 at the time time transfer.

To all of you bargain hunters out there, since I'm going to be on the boat and just transferring to another place, I'm not too interested in a significant discount as if it isn't sold close to face value, we'll just stay in our original cabin. That being said, I'm open to reasonable offers.

To take advantage of this great selection of a cabin or if you have any questions, please contact me via email on

dmec.au@gmail.com

Thanks! See you on the boat....

Post subject: Re: Large Balcony Double for Sale (Category 11)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm 

If anyone wants to split this room with me let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:47 am 

Dmeckler wrote:
I'm planning on transferring over and combining forces with a friend leaving this incredible cabin available for you!

This lovely sanctuary sits in the middle of the boat, on the high D'annunzio floor (that leaves one level between the stage and you)

Its categorized a Large Balcony and you and your guest can take over the entire cabin for yourselves.

The cost of this category 11 cabin (with added fees and port charges) is $3,800.00. Since I will have be be paying my own name change fees when I transfer, these will NOT be included in the sale and the buyer will be responsible for them to Cloud 9 at the time time transfer.

To all of you bargain hunters out there, since I'm going to be on the boat and just transferring to another place, I'm not too interested in a significant discount as if it isn't sold close to face value, we'll just stay in our original cabin. That being said, I'm open to reasonable offers.

To take advantage of this great selection of a cabin or if you have any questions, please contact me via email on

dmec.au@gmail.com

Thanks! See you on the boat....

Given the ship is not sold out and you have 2 days left to sell it and accomplish the name change...

the Great Guesstimator estimates this cabin is worth $3,300. Seller to pay name change.

*You should probably keep it. And ignore me in general. :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm 

i agree with the great guesstimator and hereby offer $3250 inclusive

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 pm 

SalmonHead wrote:
Given the ship is not sold out and you have 2 days left to sell it and accomplish the name change...

the Great Guesstimator estimates this cabin is worth $3,300. Seller to pay name change.

*You should probably keep it. And ignore me in general. :D

SalmonHead - Seeing as I'm already on the boat and not desperate to ditch the room, market prices don't really apply to this scenario. My efforts are out there to get people on the boat that want to be there and help out a friend by combining so that they are not stuck with a big bill or by themselves. Obviously to achieve this there is some flexibility in price but there is no NEED. Especially since there are additional name fees I would have to pay to change myself to the other cabin, I've made it clear that I have no interest in fire-selling the cabin. At your poor guestimation, I'd be taking a loss of nearly $800. A fair deal if I had to get off the boat due to some other commitment or issue, but an incredibly poor deal considering this situation. With your figures, I'd do better just staying in my cabin and giving that money to my friend with the open spots.... All good in words, but wouldn't it be better to help get 2 others on the boat?

Instead of encouraging the positive and helping people out, you have done quite the opposite. We were in negotiations that were getting close to a deal and your attempt at playfulness has now moved us further away from coming to a deal. By the combination, we would achieve a small discount for people getting on the boat and saving my friend money who has spots in their cabin.

As a matter of fact, after lurking in the forums and seeing how your playfulness often upsets people to the point that you pre-empt your words with "you should probably ignore me" I urge you to be careful what you wish for as you may get that one day.

So... Good Job! You are now not only messing up other peoples arrangements but also earning more and more people who just want to ignore you. Don't you think it would be better to help get people on the boat instead of interfering and destroying other people's work? Other than your own selfish desires, why would you do that?

ZZNola - Sorry we got close, but there is no way I'll sell the cabin for $3250 and pay the name fees three times. Hope you can find a way to get on the boat and I'll buy you a BBC. If you wish to reconsider your offer, contact me via email.

Everyone else - 2 days to get on the boat! $3250 and Seller paying name fees is NOT an offer I will accept....Yes Cloud 9 has a couple of cabins left but NOT this cabin (it was selected very early in the process and would NOT be available this late in the game)!! Make an offer and you can not only get on the boat for a small discounted price in a superior cabin but you are also helping out a fellow jam cruiser NOT get stuck with a room all alone. Less cost of the cabin for them means more to spend at the bar buying drinks for YOU!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 pm 

Hello potential buyers.....I'm currently entertaining any offer above $3250 (Buyer pays name changes) .....

There isn't a need to email an offer that says "If you dont get it by XX...I'll pay XX" As if I don't get at least that, I'll keep the cabin instead of cramming into a friends....

Thanks for checking the post and please email me with any questions you have.....Happy to help.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:25 pm 

Need to get on the boat? Less than 24 hours...this cabin is still available..

All offers of at least $3250.00 (+ buyer pays name change fees) considered...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 am 

This cabin is no longer available.