The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Category 13 Double - Aurea Suite Available
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:56 pm 

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is a VERY good chance that I'm not going to be able to make it on this year's JC13. Myself (male) and a very good friend of mine (female) went in together on this cabin so, it's kind of a strange situation. I think she would want to keep her spot in the cabin if I could find a nice person (preferably female) to purchase my share. If not, she will probably move into a single with another friend of hers. Anyway, I am selling my share of this cabin (I am the primary) and will pick up the transfer fees for anyone interested in making a deal. You can email me at tribeguy@nwea.org or post here and I'll reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Post subject: Re: Category 13 Double - Aurea Suite Available
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:31 am 

Time is running out... the transfer has to happen by December 5th. Willing to make a deal!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:40 pm 

Im sorry you cant make it. I may be interested my name is dan. Email : griplynch@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:18 am 

Wut up?

My name is jojo and im very interested ... This will be my 5th jc and I know this year will be yet another positive adventure... Im a hella chill chica from Northern Cali and as a woman I would prefer to bunk with a female as well... So i totally understand where ur homegirl is coming from . I have a lot of friends on the boat, as well, so we will always have a good crew to hang with..Please let me know what ya think and let me know if ya have any questions I can field. Sorry you cant make it, hope to see ya next year! :)