The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JamCruise 2 can't hold a candle to 1
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:32 pm 
yes, 2 has YMSB, but no peter rowan, bill nershi, umph, particle or karl denson. i'm glad im just going on the 1st one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:53 pm 

2 has claypool...

but what is latenight without particle and denson? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Hey kids-still some additions to be made to jam cruise 2 - i am sure we will see some late night action. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:34 pm 
I know it sounds stupid, but damn I wonder if you can switch boats? Donna the Buffalo is my ultimate favorite, and with YMSB and Claypool that will be so kickass. Both boats rock. Wish I had loads of money and no bills to pay. Anyone want to be my sugardaddy? I am glad they are having another boat for the people who didn't get on the first, but now I am soooo sad :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:34 pm 
I know it sounds stupid, but damn I wonder if you can switch boats? Donna the Buffalo is my ultimate favorite, and with YMSB and Claypool that will be so kickass. Both boats rock. Wish I had loads of money and no bills to pay. Anyone want to be my sugardaddy? I am glad they are having another boat for the people who didn't get on the first, but now I am soooo sad :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:57 pm 
GreatKate- its probably easy enough to put up a "will trade Cruise 1 tix for cruise 2 tix" and see who bites . . .

Of course you'll be at the mercy of a stranger. But with this cruise-- probably a very cool stranger . . .

Post subject: Switch Boats? - Gratekate
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:55 am 

gratekate wrote:

Gratekate, do you have one ticket or two? Would you (or anyone) be willing to swap two tickets (if I get em) for the second cruise for two tickets for the first? I am already on the first cruise and would like to get two of my friends on the boat. That way I get my friends on cruise one and you get to cruise with Donna... Any thoughts anyone :?: :?: :?: