The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: claypool
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:19 pm 

i noticed that primus is going on a reunion tour this fall. since lae claypool has yet to announce his band, how crazy would it be if he brought primus? i know they don't exactly fit this type of scene but i think it would be a really cool change of pace. just something to throw out there....i am not sure i want buckethead roaming the same boat as i, that guy freaks me out.

Post subject: Primus Fans
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:39 pm 
I'm not sure I'd want Primus fans running around ether. When Les announced they were doing a tour, i checked out their message board. All these fans could talk about was beating up any hippies that show up at the concerts.... Les rules.. Primus fan suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:40 am 

I'm a HUGE Primus fan and I'll be on the boat..... so look out! Just kidding hippie, we'll be nice. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:11 pm 

I'll be on the boat, adorned by a yellow sock only. If you see me, please don't pull on the yellow sock. Please don't be alarmed that Big B may be on the boat. Sources tell me that if he is invited, he will be confined to the engine room, allowed to surface to the decks of the boat only when it docks at Nassau. Bucket is a huge fan of Atlantis and has requested that he be allowed to visit Paradise Island and feed off the many domesticated creatures living in the 3 million gallon (world's largest) aquarium.

Bring the B! :twisted:

Post subject: Who's a hippie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:30 pm 
I am not a hippie... If I was I most likly could not afford to pay for this cruise. But people piss me off when they say they want to beat people up because they don't enjoy sluging other people in the face when Les strikes the 1st few notes of Mud.
I think it will be funny if an idoit tries to crowd surf on the boat... and he gets surfed right off the side of the boat.

I wonder if they are going to equip this boat with catch nets on the sides of the boats...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:42 am 

yeah that would be real funny...................

and if you think your going to get punched in the head then fight back, not for fun. or go get security and if you dont want people beating on hippies then why do you want to call them poor people? Im not a hippie, love jambands and i fuckin love Primus, i wish i could attend the second cruise but funds limit me to the first, which IMO is better, not that II is lacking anywhere.....

Keelan

Post subject: Hippie bashing?????
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:09 pm 
All this talk of Hippie this and hippie that......Pucnhing Hippie? Hippies being poor and not able to afford the Jam Cruise.....ahhh much confusion here on all accounts......the Jam band scene would not exist without hippies. Well hey my crew of 8 strong (all with dreads a flowing and cash too) shall be rolling along peacefully interacting with you all. Peace Out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:37 pm 
I thought Bob C. Cock was dead?

I can't afford #2 either. Perhaps I should purchase some prunes.

Beat it Peacenick! It was your kind that was spitting on me when I returned from Hell in February of '69. You think I wanted to be over there, fighting in some bullshit war!?! You keep beating on that bongo sister. (I'm just fucking with you. But I know it'll be all good with everybody. How could anyone be bringing the hate when they're kicking it in the Caribbean listening to some phenominal music?!?)

Post subject: Primus sucks!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:51 am 

I love any music that Les has produced. I've been to Primus shows, yelled "You suck!" and loved every minute of it. Didn't get punched! Unless you consider the bass thumping on my head during Tommy the Cat, or Here come the bastards! Sausage=great Holy macarel=great LCFFFB= Great Primus=Sucks/great Oysterhead=Great CLCABOBB+F.ing AWESOME! Anytime Les is involved it is GREAT! Hippies Yippies Canadians...WHO CARES. The times are changing, there are plenty of people that can afford to go on this trip. And guess what!? They all like diffrent bands! Thats why this is going to be so damn cool. Just like Bonnaroo, Boataroo will provide the awesome bands that "clenched it" for you. It will also provide a few new bands for your listening/bootleggin desires.
Peace out, no punching!
Late
Bigz

Post subject: All I'm sayin'
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:10 pm 
All I am saying is go check out the message board on the Primus web site... These idiots talk about how they can't wait to beat some hippies up at the next Primus show. I love Primus. I hate idiots. Let all the idoits in the world get on another boat, go out to sea and get lost on an abondoned island. We would all be more happy and the world would be rid of idiots.... come to think of it... that would have to be a really big boat...

Post subject: Re: All I'm sayin'
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:44 pm 

Jamcruiser wrote:
Let all the idoits in the world get on another boat, go out to sea and get lost on an abondoned island. We would all be more happy and the world would be rid of idiots.... come to think of it... that would have to be a really big boat...

I doubt a boat with that many patchouli-stinking idiots could be lost on Mars, as the collective smell would cross the cosmos....

BOAT DRINKS

Post subject: Re: Who's a hippie
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:44 pm 
Jamcruiser wrote:
I am not a hippie... If I was I most likly could not afford to pay for this cruise. But people piss me off when they say they want to beat people up because they don't enjoy sluging other people in the face when Les strikes the 1st few notes of Mud.
I think it will be funny if an idoit tries to crowd surf on the boat... and he gets surfed right off the side of the boat.

I wonder if they are going to equip this boat with catch nets on the sides of the boats...

Post subject: Hippies
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:46 pm 
I thought the Hippies were the one making all the money.

Post subject: Hippies
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:03 am 
I think Id rather hang with a hippy than a fn bunch of rednecks like the ones posting here. Cant you just go and enjoy the experience of meeting new people with new ideas? I think you should send out all the drunk prics to a deserted island since the only purpose they serve is to get wasted. Try nnot to get sea sick!

PRIMUSSUCKS!!!!

Post subject: Re: All I'm sayin'
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:05 am 
Jamcruiser wrote:
I love Primus. I hate idiots.

You must not have much love for yourself then. Idiots are people who take things seriously on internet message boards. Idiots are people who worry about what other people are doing at shows. Idiots are people who judge Primus fans without obivously seeing a Primus show and understanding what kind of moshing and such goes on at a Primus show.