The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEED a spot on the boat!!! Can you help me?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 am 

I am DESPERATELY trying to get on Jam Cruise, I was on JC 7 in 2009 and am dying to get on this year. My problem is, I would be paying for it with my financial aid from school. It disperses a few days after the name change deadline. I could pay name change before the 22nd, unless you are including that in the cost. Would you be able to cover my space for a few days? I could wire it to you immediately, mail a money order, or bring you a check if you're going to be on the boat. I've got dozens in the forum who would vouch for me.

I am really laid back and great to room with. I'm a ton of fun and Love to party, but I am there for the Music first and foremost. No drama. Little sleep/room use. I've got about 50+ friends on the boat this year = other places to sleep if need be. I just need a spot. Being on JC this year would be a dream come true. I would be forever grateful and repay you with manifestation of good karma and abundance, and definitely some back massages.

I just turned 23 last week. I started following phish at 16, got turned onto the festival scene, turned on to Les Claypool, then Skerik, then Bear Creek, then NOLA funk and jazz, then Jazz Fest, then Jam Cruise. I moved to Portland, OR a year and a half ago from Florida and do High Sierra out here now as well. I go to Bear Creek and Jazz Fest every year, with Jam Cruise as a close third if I can swing it. I've done photography and video for Bear Creek and poster art and album art for Skerik and Mike D as well. Good friends with all the GaT guys and the Bear Creek family and musicians. Jam Cruise should be my third home after Live Oak and Nola, and you could help make it that for me.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Shannon

Post subject: Re: NEED a spot on the boat!!! Can you help me?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm 

This is the real deal.. a huge chunk of repeat offenders will promise an arm if anything goes wrong in this transaction.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:31 pm 

PM me. May have a spot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm 

sizz-oled thanks for your help

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:51 am 

email me at lisny1@hotmail.com if you still need a spot!