The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: The no topic thread
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 pm 

Why would someone go on the Maury show for public paternity tests when she slept with four cousins and doesn't know who her baby daddy is? And why would she do it if there was the possibility that it wouldn't be one of the four cousins? Not one of them was the baby daddy!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 pm 

wyldmoonwoman wrote:
Why would someone go on the Maury show for public paternity tests when she slept with four cousins and doesn't know who her baby daddy is? And why would she do it if there was the possibility that it wouldn't be one of the four cousins? Not one of them was the baby daddy!

Definitely a no topic subject!!! :lol: :CLAP:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 pm 

The NY Senate Health Committee passed S-4041-B and it now moves onto the Codes Committee.

Need positive vibes for this!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 am 

I made an avatar of me!

Taken on Jam Cruise!

In Jamaica in front of Hemp Heaven!

well...really I just copied the url from facebook...but it worked!!!

:DANCE: :CLAP: :DANCE: :CLAP: :DANCE: :CLAP: :DANCE: :CLAP: :DANCE: :CLAP:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm 

Lookin' to make buy some amazing costumes and outfits...any website suggestions?! :) :DANCE:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 pm 

DancinFeat! :) wrote:
Lookin' to make buy some amazing costumes and outfits...any website suggestions?! :) :DANCE:

This one is by far my favorite:

http://www.samanthamo.com/

some stuff here too though. Any search on sequin and feathers is a good palce to start :)

http://www.fantasiawear.com/costumes-se ... parkle.htm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 pm 

my box of blinky shit is missing out there in the mail :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 pm 

some things are not acceptable others are are

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:04 am 

Why the hell couldn't you travel faster than light? I always thought of it heliocentrically (as in you couldn't travel faster than the light heading away from our sun) but obviously that's not right. Is it just that light is the fastest thing we've recorded so we think of it as a constant that cannot be surpassed?

I always related light and time as similar, as in if you're going faster than light (ie away from the sun) you're going ahead in time, but as its all relative (and I'm hearing that time is a made up human notion, which makes sense) why is the speed of light some sort of "limiting" factor to anything?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:56 am 

When you get to the last post in a thread you can scroll up or press the previous button, but you cannot scroll down or press next. This would imply that you can go back in time but not forward? :THINK:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 am 

1.21 gigawatts!!!

"Gotta get back in time!" (don't want to miss the boat!) I think might have to watch that soon! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 am 

soooo...I gave up crackbook for lent and I have one day left...it will be a total of 41 days without it...and not once did I cheat...I am JONESING for the crackbook! I have been running into people all over the place who think that I de-friended them...lol...I am supposed to volunteer for SHS at an event and they keep sending me a crackbook link with all the details...what part of I GAVE UP FACEBOOK FOR LENT don't people understand!

That is my no topic rant...

Hoppy Hippy Holidaze!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 am 

heh, awesome no topic post. :) And congrats! I'd almost say now that you've quit don't go back! But who am I to give advice like that. :DANCE:

Here's my contribution to the 'no topic' thread... I'm going to bring this previous discussion up to date...

longhairedfreak007 wrote:
Tai wrote:
Create a sheep drum circle...

that's funny on a few different levels,.what's that grey creature in the background...a rhino??

Tai wrote:
It's a dolphin, at one point I was going to be an Evolved Dolphin for Future Night. :D

It was also as close as I could come to a shark...

I move the flock around at night after serk has gone to sleep. I'm usually pretty drunk. It amuses me. :P

Since then the flock has been captured in quite a few poses!! This is how Sharon found them on the morning of shearing day:

(sheep are rolled onto their backs for most of shearing)

Here they are working on Boil Dat Cabbage Down:

Here they are playing at Star Wars, they took turn being the Storm Troopers but it is hard to tell:

The observant will notice a green hat in the last picture. One of the sheep wore that on St Patrick's Day =P

The sheep also got curious about books and reports of dogs in flying saucers and did some research.

And that brings us up to today, Earth Day, where they are doing their tree hugging, bringing us full drum circle!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm 

Tai wrote:
heh, awesome no topic post. :) And congrats! I'd almost say now that you've quit don't go back! But who am I to give advice like that. :DANCE:

Here's my contribution to the 'no topic' thread... I'm going to bring this previous discussion up to date...

longhairedfreak007 wrote:
Tai wrote:
Create a sheep drum circle...

that's funny on a few different levels,.what's that grey creature in the background...a rhino??

Tai wrote:
It's a dolphin, at one point I was going to be an Evolved Dolphin for Future Night. :D

It was also as close as I could come to a shark...

I move the flock around at night after serk has gone to sleep. I'm usually pretty drunk. It amuses me. :P

Since then the flock has been captured in quite a few poses!! This is how Sharon found them on the morning of shearing day:

(sheep are rolled onto their backs for most of shearing)

Here they are working on Boil Dat Cabbage Down:

Here they are playing at Star Wars, they took turn being the Storm Troopers but it is hard to tell:

The observant will notice a green hat in the last picture. One of the sheep wore that on St Patrick's Day =P

The sheep also got curious about books and reports of dogs in flying saucers and did some research.

And that brings us up to today, Earth Day, where they are doing their tree hugging, bringing us full drum circle!!

I laughed til i cried over this post... Tai, dude... these sheep need their own thread (at the very least)... i'm thinking 15 minute slot on comedy central after Robot Chicken, a Pixar movie... oh the possibilities :CLAP: :CLAP: :D :D

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm 

audionaut wrote:
I laughed til i cried over this post... Tai, dude... these sheep need their own thread (at the very least)... i'm thinking 15 minute slot on comedy central after Robot Chicken, a Pixar movie... oh the possibilities :CLAP: :CLAP: :D :D

Yay! I'm glad someone gets as much a kick out of it as we do! =D I thought of creating a thread for this with continual updates, but figured that would be waaaay off topic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next