The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Completely useless thread
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm 

Tai wrote:
Dang, busted for being useful! I suppose there might be worse things :) Feel free to LIKE Fluffy's photo album or however that all works. ;)

edit: ah, my mistake, I meant to put this in the 'no topic' thread where the other sheep pictures are. doh.

heh heh, I thought you put it here on purpose the other night while i was Heinekening...

... and assumed Fluffy was male(a ram), and flying to NOLA with you without the rest of the flock, which i assume has at least one female (ewe) in it... which would make all the photos of the trip "ewes-less" (useless)... badum bump, pshhh 8)

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 pm 

Oh, that was a valiant effort!! The entire flock is female though :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 pm 

... those pesky Heinekens...lol

either way, Lovin' the sheep pics no matter where the thread they end up surfacing :CLAP: :D

"Ya'll are the funkiest mutha's in the universe." - Bootsy Collins (in the Pantheon Theater)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 pm 

audionaut wrote:

either way, Lovin' the sheep pics no matter where the thread they end up surfacing :CLAP: :D

why thank you! :) seen this one yet?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 am 

Tai wrote:
audionaut wrote:

why thank you! :) seen this one yet?

i don't think anybody saw that one... you say they are all ewes?... i think one of them might need to be sheared closer... heh heh... I bet its "Fluffy" on top.... lol

... on another note... that veggie-tray looks waaaaaaaaay baaaaaaaa-etter than any i seen on a JamCruise baaaaaaaa-uffet... just sayin... lol :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 am 

They are definitely all ewes. Otherwise they would not have been allowed to stick around for girls weekend at the farm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 am 

Unless, of course, they were rams wearing dresses.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 am 

stASH wrote:

;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 am 

stASH wrote:

:lol: Those bitches are indecent. You can't even get them to put clothes on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 am 

Anyone catching ((1+√5)/2)sh this wknd?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 am 

...while we're doing the last of our spring cleaning... heh heh

The candy "m & m's"... they are simply "m"'s and should be referred to as such... the second term "& m's" in the name is completely useless. Please... allow me to elaborate

Each candy is individually marked with a tiny little painted "m" on them... so they are ALL just "m"'s ... I could see and understand the package name if some of the candy-coated individual chocolates (or peanut chocolates) had "mm" individually marked on some of them, then I could see they would be "m and mm's" ...as in you have one candy treat marked "m", and another candy treat marked "mm" all in the (and this is important...) same package. "m & m's[as more than one 'm']"...Seriously, every single "m & m's" pack i have ever opened has had only individual candy treats with "m" in them... so they are ALL JUST "m"s... just sayin... useless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 am 

vinceums wrote:
Anyone catching ((1+√5)/2)sh this wknd?

I finally got this. :shock:

audionaut wrote:
Seriously, every single "m & m's" pack i have ever opened has had only individual candy treats with "m" in them... so they are ALL JUST "m"s... just sayin... useless

they must be saving on ink. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm 

audionaut wrote:

The candy "m & m's"... they are simply "m"'s and should be referred to as such... the second term "& m's" in the name is completely useless. Please... allow me to elaborate

Each candy is individually marked with a tiny little painted "m" on them... so they are ALL just "m"'s ... I could see and understand the package name if some of the candy-coated individual chocolates (or peanut chocolates) had "mm" individually marked on some of them, then I could see they would be "m and mm's" ...as in you have one candy treat marked "m", and another candy treat marked "mm" all in the (and this is important...) same package. "m & m's[as more than one 'm']"...Seriously, every single "m & m's" pack i have ever opened has had only individual candy treats with "m" in them... so they are ALL JUST "m"s... just sayin... useless

I have found both W and E in my bag... :THINK:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am 

odman wrote:
audionaut wrote:

I have found both W and E in my bag... :THINK:

About 10 years ago, when M&M's came out with purple M&M's, they had a sweepstakes where one lucky winner who found a bag of ALL purple M&M's won $10,000. I got a bunch of bags of them, opened them and sorted out the purple ones, and put all of them back into one bag with ONE brown one at the very bottom and carefully sealed it back up, left it on the counter for my (now ex) GF. Muaahahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:17 pm 

Leads me to one theory why she's an x... :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next