The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: In the kitchen...baking a bun
Seriously, I can't think of 5 things.. in 3yrs I got nothing. :roll:
Since when am I not comfortable talking about myself? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:06 pm
Posts: 130
Location: Stuffed Animal Farm
1. I traded Lost Sailor Design a spot on the boat this year for his artwork

2. Steven and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year on 4/20 (at our first Wanee)

3. In 8th grade I went to the MathCounts national championships and was the highest ranking female that year (there were about 30 boys who placed higher than me though)

4. I have scholiosis and had to have my spine fused from my tail bone all the way up to the base of my neck

5. On my 2nd day as a stripper, a customer convinced me to dance how I normally would instead of doing the stripper dance.  When I went on stage the dj played Marilyn Manson, so I ended up head banging naked.

_________________
XOXO,
Jammin Bo Peep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 am
Posts: 54
Location: Minneapolis, MN
harmonykitten wrote:
On my 2nd day as a stripper, a customer convinced me to dance how I normally would instead of doing the stripper dance.  When I went on stage the dj played Marilyn Manson, so I ended up head banging naked.


Wow! You're like my hero now! I used to strip as well and I never would have been brave enough to do that!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:57 pm
Posts: 3023
Location: Tallahassee, FL
harmonykitten wrote:
1. I traded Lost Sailor Design a spot on the boat this year for his artwork

2. Steven and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year on 4/20 (at our first Wanee)

3. In 8th grade I went to the MathCounts national championships and was the highest ranking female that year (there were about 30 boys who placed higher than me though)

4. I have scholiosis and had to have my spine fused from my tail bone all the way up to the base of my neck

5. On my 2nd day as a stripper, a customer convinced me to dance how I normally would instead of doing the stripper dance. When I went on stage the dj played Marilyn Manson, so I ended up head banging naked.


Post of the year?

Bob


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 pm
Posts: 3014
Location: 'Nawlins...the FUNK capitol of the world!
-i spent 5years on the road as a tour & road manager for 2 funk bands w/ stops in 46 states
-i spent 4years as an anti-tank assultman in the united states marine corps
-i've called 10 different states home!
-i've been a chef/cook in over 125 different restaurants!
-i worked at Disney World

_________________
LIRR, JC4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & pre-booked for 13
The Mrs. JC3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & pre-booked for 13
[color=#BF40BF][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:03 pm
Posts: 194
Location: JACKSONVILLE FL
1. I'm a 4th generation leathersmith... the first to do leather artwork, instead of only crafting( and love to trade my artwork for amazing opportunities... thanks HarmonyKitten!!)

2. i like the nightlife... i like to Boogie

3. I was in musical theatre and a technical director/ sound designer for 7 years throughout college... got my degree and havent performed in a play since

4. I sponsor Live painting and art in the southeast, and have set up 4 live art galleries in Florida at the Suwanee Music Park during Purple Hatter's Ball, Blackwater, and Bear Creek Music festivals

5. My favorite stones are fire agate and tourmalines... and I try to wear them everyday

_________________
Doctor...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:54 pm
Posts: 813
Location: Charlotte NC
I don't have 5 interesting things I can think of, at least not things that would be interesting to fellow Jam Cruisers. Usually the thing that sets me apart from others is the inordinate amount of time and money I spend on going to see live music, but that's par for the course with this crowd.

Dos Equis once contacted me about appearing in ads as "The Least Interesting Man in the World"

_________________
The boat came by and I got on, that's where it all began.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Posts: 1600
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
vinceums wrote:
I don't have 5 interesting things I can think of, at least not things that would be interesting to fellow Jam Cruisers. Usually the thing that sets me apart from others is the inordinate amount of time and money I spend on going to see live music, but that's par for the course with this crowd.

Dos Equis once contacted me about appearing in ads as "The Least Interesting Man in the World"


Interestly enough- I was at the Maple Leaf last week and I met a couple that you are friends with from Charlotte. I wish I was better with names. Might have been Mary. But my memory fails me.

_________________
George Matters!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:54 pm
Posts: 813
Location: Charlotte NC
anandamayi wrote:
vinceums wrote:
I don't have 5 interesting things I can think of, at least not things that would be interesting to fellow Jam Cruisers. Usually the thing that sets me apart from others is the inordinate amount of time and money I spend on going to see live music, but that's par for the course with this crowd.

Dos Equis once contacted me about appearing in ads as "The Least Interesting Man in the World"


Interestly enough- I was at the Maple Leaf last week and I met a couple that you are friends with from Charlotte. I wish I was better with names. Might have been Mary. But my memory fails me.


That would have been Mary and Brent! :-) We almost got them on The boat this year but they snoozed and lose'd. They'll be at Floyd, are you coming up for that?

_________________
The boat came by and I got on, that's where it all began.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Posts: 347
Location: NOLA
Quote:
That would have been Mary and Brent! We almost got them on The boat this year but they snoozed and lose'd. They'll be at Floyd, are you coming up for that?


WHAT I missed some folks from the Carolinas at the Leaf???? Oh, must of been when I was in Florida!

_________________
JC 6,7,8,9 and 11 in 2013...funk me silly!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Posts: 1600
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
lynneycole wrote:
Quote:
That would have been Mary and Brent! We almost got them on The boat this year but they snoozed and lose'd. They'll be at Floyd, are you coming up for that?


WHAT I missed some folks from the Carolinas at the Leaf???? Oh, must of been when I was in Florida!

Andy was there.

And you WERE in Florida, and missed very much.
I love how that man loves you. EVERY time I see him around town (usually at the Leaf), he talks about you, and is always wishing you were there.

_________________
George Matters!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 pm
Posts: 615
Location: new york, ny
anandamayi wrote:
vinceums wrote:
I don't have 5 interesting things I can think of, at least not things that would be interesting to fellow Jam Cruisers. Usually the thing that sets me apart from others is the inordinate amount of time and money I spend on going to see live music, but that's par for the course with this crowd.

Dos Equis once contacted me about appearing in ads as "The Least Interesting Man in the World"


Interestly enough- I was at the Maple Leaf last week and I met a couple that you are friends with from Charlotte. I wish I was better with names. Might have been Mary. But my memory fails me.


lay off those shots next time

_________________
So toss away stuff you don't need in the end
But keep what's important and know who's your friend
-TFTB, Phish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 pm
Posts: 2397
Location: Vista, CA
bumping for all the new forum members.

_________________
Image
What if it's all real?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 1:10 pm
Posts: 3602
Wow.. I never posted on this thread. wierd but I also dont think I am that interesting.
:oops:

1) I have traveled on the orient express and barely remember it because I also had a horrible stomach virus.
2) When I was 16, my parents sent me to live with a German family on the beach of spain because I was rebelling and was drinking "illegally"
3) I spent many years pouring beer for phish at the ford clinic and sat on stage for big cypress
4) I hate talking on the phone to my friends but spend all day on the phone with my clients
5) I kicked a disco biscuit out of my camper by accident/on purpose.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 3:15 pm
Posts: 1834
Location: Bacon Bar
you mean aron from philly? :lol: :CLAP:

_________________
Shredding the high seas since 2007


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group