The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post 5 interetsing facts about yourself
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:25 pm 

Seriously, I can't think of 5 things.. in 3yrs I got nothing. :roll:
Since when am I not comfortable talking about myself? :?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm 

1. I traded Lost Sailor Design a spot on the boat this year for his artwork

2. Steven and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year on 4/20 (at our first Wanee)

3. In 8th grade I went to the MathCounts national championships and was the highest ranking female that year (there were about 30 boys who placed higher than me though)

4. I have scholiosis and had to have my spine fused from my tail bone all the way up to the base of my neck

5. On my 2nd day as a stripper, a customer convinced me to dance how I normally would instead of doing the stripper dance.  When I went on stage the dj played Marilyn Manson, so I ended up head banging naked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 am 

harmonykitten wrote:
On my 2nd day as a stripper, a customer convinced me to dance how I normally would instead of doing the stripper dance.  When I went on stage the dj played Marilyn Manson, so I ended up head banging naked.

Wow! You're like my hero now! I used to strip as well and I never would have been brave enough to do that!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm 

harmonykitten wrote:
1. I traded Lost Sailor Design a spot on the boat this year for his artwork

2. Steven and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year on 4/20 (at our first Wanee)

3. In 8th grade I went to the MathCounts national championships and was the highest ranking female that year (there were about 30 boys who placed higher than me though)

4. I have scholiosis and had to have my spine fused from my tail bone all the way up to the base of my neck

5. On my 2nd day as a stripper, a customer convinced me to dance how I normally would instead of doing the stripper dance. When I went on stage the dj played Marilyn Manson, so I ended up head banging naked.

Post of the year?

Bob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am 

-i spent 5years on the road as a tour & road manager for 2 funk bands w/ stops in 46 states
-i spent 4years as an anti-tank assultman in the united states marine corps
-i've called 10 different states home!
-i've been a chef/cook in over 125 different restaurants!
-i worked at Disney World

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 pm 

1. I'm a 4th generation leathersmith... the first to do leather artwork, instead of only crafting( and love to trade my artwork for amazing opportunities... thanks HarmonyKitten!!)

2. i like the nightlife... i like to Boogie

3. I was in musical theatre and a technical director/ sound designer for 7 years throughout college... got my degree and havent performed in a play since

4. I sponsor Live painting and art in the southeast, and have set up 4 live art galleries in Florida at the Suwanee Music Park during Purple Hatter's Ball, Blackwater, and Bear Creek Music festivals

5. My favorite stones are fire agate and tourmalines... and I try to wear them everyday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm 

I don't have 5 interesting things I can think of, at least not things that would be interesting to fellow Jam Cruisers. Usually the thing that sets me apart from others is the inordinate amount of time and money I spend on going to see live music, but that's par for the course with this crowd.

Dos Equis once contacted me about appearing in ads as "The Least Interesting Man in the World"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:36 pm 

vinceums wrote:
I don't have 5 interesting things I can think of, at least not things that would be interesting to fellow Jam Cruisers. Usually the thing that sets me apart from others is the inordinate amount of time and money I spend on going to see live music, but that's par for the course with this crowd.

Dos Equis once contacted me about appearing in ads as "The Least Interesting Man in the World"

Interestly enough- I was at the Maple Leaf last week and I met a couple that you are friends with from Charlotte. I wish I was better with names. Might have been Mary. But my memory fails me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 pm 

anandamayi wrote:
vinceums wrote:

Interestly enough- I was at the Maple Leaf last week and I met a couple that you are friends with from Charlotte. I wish I was better with names. Might have been Mary. But my memory fails me.

That would have been Mary and Brent! :-) We almost got them on The boat this year but they snoozed and lose'd. They'll be at Floyd, are you coming up for that?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm 

Quote:
That would have been Mary and Brent! We almost got them on The boat this year but they snoozed and lose'd. They'll be at Floyd, are you coming up for that?

WHAT I missed some folks from the Carolinas at the Leaf???? Oh, must of been when I was in Florida!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm 

lynneycole wrote:
Quote:
That would have been Mary and Brent! We almost got them on The boat this year but they snoozed and lose'd. They'll be at Floyd, are you coming up for that?

WHAT I missed some folks from the Carolinas at the Leaf???? Oh, must of been when I was in Florida!

Andy was there.

And you WERE in Florida, and missed very much.
I love how that man loves you. EVERY time I see him around town (usually at the Leaf), he talks about you, and is always wishing you were there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:04 pm 

anandamayi wrote:
vinceums wrote:

lay off those shots next time

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 pm 

bumping for all the new forum members.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:53 pm 

Wow.. I never posted on this thread. wierd but I also dont think I am that interesting.
:oops:

1) I have traveled on the orient express and barely remember it because I also had a horrible stomach virus.
2) When I was 16, my parents sent me to live with a German family on the beach of spain because I was rebelling and was drinking "illegally"
3) I spent many years pouring beer for phish at the ford clinic and sat on stage for big cypress
4) I hate talking on the phone to my friends but spend all day on the phone with my clients
5) I kicked a disco biscuit out of my camper by accident/on purpose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm 

you mean aron from philly? :lol: :CLAP:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next