The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
Just realized for the last 2 yrs now August and Max have created a Seattle Roll Call thread. Well, I'd like to step up to the plate and expand it to the Northwest since good music doesn't just happen in Seattle. So, if you want to arrange a JC reunion at a show in the Northwest, here you go!

Here's a few upcoming shows I will be at or wish I was...
2/24- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, Bill Frisell
2/25- Portland, Aladdin Theater, Keller Williams (I would love to get a 2 show Keller run but it's doubtful)
2/26- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Keller Williams (see you there!)
2/28 - Seattle, Seamonster, McTuff
2/29 - Seattle, Mona's, Unsinkable Heavies

MAR
3/1- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, March 4th Marching Band
3/1- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, Railroad Earth (please someone go for me!)
3/2- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, March 4th Marching Band
3/2- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, Railroad Earth
3/3- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, Railroad Earth
3/3- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Keller Williams
3/4- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, March 4th Marching Band
3/6- Seattle, WA, Benaroya Hall, American Beauty Project
3/6- Seattle, Royal Room, Industrial Revelation
3/7- Seattle, Royal Room, Industrial Revelation
3/10- Portland, Goodfoot, McTuff
3/10- Seattle, Crocodile, Polyrhythmics
3/10- Portland, Star Theatre, Cornmeal & Hot Buttered Rum
3/11- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Hot Buttered Rum & Cornmeal (see you there!)
3/12- Seattle, Neptune, Guster (acoustic)
3/14- Seattle, Tractor Tavern, 3 BIG ORGANS plus McTuff (Joe Doria, Ron Weinstein, Ty Bailey)
3/17- Seattle, ShowBox, George Clinton
3/17- Seattle, Nectar Lounge, Skerik's Bandalabra
3/22- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Umphrey's McGee
3/23- Seattle, Showbox SoDo, Galactic & Orgone
3/29 & 3/30- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Dark Star Orchestra
3/31- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Carolina Chocolate Drops

APRIL
4/14- Seattle, Tractor, Tea Leaf Green
4/19- Seattle, Showbox, Greensky Bluegrass
4/21- Seattle, Showbox, SODO, Yonder Mountain String Band

And don't forget to check out Sparky's thread about Skerik's Bandalabra!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14230

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Last edited by phorevergr8ful on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 pm
Posts: 2402
Location: Vista, CA
phorevergr8ful wrote:
Just realized for the last 2 yrs now August and Max have created a Seattle Roll Call thread. Well, I'd like to step up to the plate and expand it to the Northwest since good music doesn't just happen in Seattle. So, if you want to arrange a JC reunion at a show in the Northwest, here you go!

Here's a few upcoming shows I will be at or wish I was...
2/24- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, Bill Frisell
2/25- Portland, Aladdin Theater, Keller Williams (I would love to get a 2 show Keller run but it's doubtful)
2/26- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Keller Williams (see you there!)
3/1- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, March 4th Marching Band
3/1- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, Railroad Earth (please someone go for me!)
3/2- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, March 4th Marching Band
3/4- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, March 4th Marching Band
3/11- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Hot Buttered Rum & Cornmeal (see you there!)

And don't forget to check out Sparky's thread about Skerik's Bandalabra!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14230
Hope to see a few of ya at the 3/15 show in Conway!



There ya go! :CLAP: :CLAP:
Facebook... pfft :roll:

_________________
Image
What if it's all real?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
odman wrote:
There ya go! :CLAP: :CLAP:
Facebook... pfft :roll:

I have to admit, this thread is as much for you odman as it is for those of us in the area or visiting!

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:46 am
Posts: 3506
Location: All Seattle, yo.
phorevergr8ful wrote:
Here's a few upcoming shows I will be at or wish I was...
2/24- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, Bill Frisell
2/25- Portland, Aladdin Theater, Keller Williams (I would love to get a 2 show Keller run but it's doubtful)
2/26- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Keller Williams (see you there!)
3/1- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, March 4th Marching Band
3/1- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, Railroad Earth (please someone go for me!)
3/2- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, March 4th Marching Band
3/3- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Keller Williams
3/4- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, March 4th Marching Band
3/6- Seattle, WA, Benaroya Hall, American Beauty Project
3/11- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Hot Buttered Rum & Cornmeal (see you there!)
3/14- Seattle, Tractor Tavern, McTuff
3/17- Seattle, Nectar Lounge, Skerik's Bandalabra
3/22- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Umphrey's McGee
3/23- Seattle, Showbox SoDo, Galactic & Orgone
3/29 & 3/30- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Dark Star Orchestra
3/31- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Carolina Chocolate Drops

And don't forget to check out Sparky's thread about Skerik's Bandalabra!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14230
Hope to see a few of ya at the 3/15 show in Conway!


I added a few. And fuck facebook. :twisted:

_________________
I'll be somebody different I'll be better to you
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
august dupree wrote:
I added a few.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:

Don't know how I missed the Keller Monday show in Seattle. :oops:

I think I'm off to see my local favorite Acorn Project up in Glacier tonight. Where ever ya are, hope you've got the good tunes turned to 11! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Posts: 30
Location: Seattle
Those are some great shows coming up - Def hitting a number of those.

Love me some Andy Coe, guy is amazing.

_________________
Mind if I do a J?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
Was just talking last night about getting Andy up to Bellingham so we can enjoy some of his shredding up here.

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Posts: 1294
Location: Seattle'ish
ExperienceJones wrote:
Those are some great shows coming up - Def hitting a number of those.

Love me some Andy Coe, guy is amazing.


You're from Seattle? Do I know you? If not I'm thinkin' I probably should...!
do you ever come to the Seamonser on Tues nights? I only go sometimes but am planning to next Tues. Also to McTuff @ Goodfoot on 3/10. and then a bunch of the Bandalabra shows in WA/OR/CA. big fan of Andy and all his different collaborations -> hope to see you out there!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Posts: 30
Location: Seattle
Sparky~ wrote:
ExperienceJones wrote:
Those are some great shows coming up - Def hitting a number of those.

Love me some Andy Coe, guy is amazing.


You're from Seattle? Do I know you? If not I'm thinkin' I probably should...!
do you ever come to the Seamonser on Tues nights? I only go sometimes but am planning to next Tues. Also to McTuff @ Goodfoot on 3/10. and then a bunch of the Bandalabra shows in WA/OR/CA. big fan of Andy and all his different collaborations -> hope to see you out there!


Pretty sure we dont know each other b/c I don't really know anyone else that knows Andy Coe or is into the jam scene much other than me and my wife. We've been to SeaMonster once to see McTuff, was sick. Actually Jeff Coffin was in town that night and guested with them pretty much all night. looking forward to going back soon!

_________________
Mind if I do a J?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Posts: 1294
Location: Seattle'ish
ExperienceJones wrote:
Sparky~ wrote:
ExperienceJones wrote:
Those are some great shows coming up - Def hitting a number of those.

Love me some Andy Coe, guy is amazing.


You're from Seattle? Do I know you? If not I'm thinkin' I probably should...!
do you ever come to the Seamonser on Tues nights? I only go sometimes but am planning to next Tues. Also to McTuff @ Goodfoot on 3/10. and then a bunch of the Bandalabra shows in WA/OR/CA. big fan of Andy and all his different collaborations -> hope to see you out there!


Pretty sure we dont know each other b/c I don't really know anyone else that knows Andy Coe or is into the jam scene much other than me and my wife. We've been to SeaMonster once to see McTuff, was sick. Actually Jeff Coffin was in town that night and guested with them pretty much all night. looking forward to going back soon!



Right on! I was at that show where Jeff Coffin sat in -> total sickness!!
I often hang outside w/Andy before show or during setbreak, please say hi sometime if you see me, I always like to meet more cool local peeps.

pmotw w/a photo

cheers ~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Posts: 1294
Location: Seattle'ish
OK, and I added a few more also.... lots more to come for April I'm sure!

2/26- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Keller Williams (see you there!)
2/28 - Seattle, Seamonster, McTuff
2/29 - Seattle, Mona's, Unsinkable Heavies


MAR
3/1- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, March 4th Marching Band
3/1- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, Railroad Earth (please someone go for me!)
3/2- Seattle, Neptune Theatre, March 4th Marching Band
3/3- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Keller Williams
3/4- Portland, Crystal Ballroom, March 4th Marching Band
3/6- Seattle, WA, Benaroya Hall, American Beauty Project
3/6- Seattle, Royal Room, Industrial Revelation
3/7- Seattle, Royal Room, Industrial Revelation
3/10- Portland, Goodfoot, McTuff
3/10- Seattle, Crocodile, Polyrhythmics
3/10- Portland, Star Theatre, Cornmeal & Hot Buttered Rum

3/11- Bellingham, Wild Buffalo, Hot Buttered Rum & Cornmeal (see you there!)
3/12- Seattle, Neptune, Guster (acoustic)
3/14- Seattle, Tractor Tavern, 3 BIG ORGANS plus McTuff (Joe Doria, Ron Weinstein, Ty Bailey)
3/15- Mt Vernon, Conway Muse, Skerik's Bandalabra
3/17- Seattle, ShowBox, George Clinton

3/17- Seattle, Nectar Lounge, Skerik's Bandalabra
3/22- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Umphrey's McGee
3/23- Seattle, Showbox SoDo, Galactic & Orgone
3/29 & 3/30- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Dark Star Orchestra
3/31- Seattle, Showbox at the Market, Carolina Chocolate Drops

APRIL
4/14- Seattle, Tractor, Tea Leaf Green
4/19- Seattle, Showbox, Greensky Bluegrass
4/20- Seattle, Showbox, SODO, Yonder Mountain String Band


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
Sparky~ wrote:
4/20- Seattle, Showbox, SODO, Yonder Mountain String Band
:shock: :mrgreen: :CLAP: :DANCE:

edit: YMSB tour dates list the Showbox SODO show on the 21st, which makes my weekend plans that much easier now!

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Last edited by phorevergr8ful on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am
Posts: 2374
Location: Sailing towards JC13
Not sure how I missed this and I hope a few of you don't miss it either...

3/2 & 3/3 - Portland, 2 nights at the Crystal Ballroom, Railroad Earth!!! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

_________________
"Boogie on Down w/ Water all Around!"
<3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:28 pm
Posts: 138
Location: Seattle
phorevergr8ful wrote:
Not sure how I missed this and I hope a few of you don't miss it either...

3/2 & 3/3 - Portland, 2 nights at the Crystal Ballroom, Railroad Earth!!! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:


I'll be the two PDX shows and the NEPTUNE Seattle show tomorrow, Denny :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC: Northwest shows 2012 (Who needs FB?) :twisted:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:36 pm
Posts: 1327
Location: Portland, OR
phorevergr8ful wrote:
Not sure how I missed this and I hope a few of you don't miss it either...

3/2 & 3/3 - Portland, 2 nights at the Crystal Ballroom, Railroad Earth!!! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:


We'll be at RRE on Friday


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group