The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Check out the Hackensaws on JC2!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:23 pm 

The Hackensaws are a super high-energy Americana band based out of central Virginia that are really going to bring some fun to JamCruise2! They just wrapped up the Unlimited Sunshine Tour with Cake and Cheap Trick and they totally rocked the house! How can banjos, washboards and spoons not spell a good time? :lol: Has anybody heard of them or seen them live?

www.hackensawboys.com

Post subject: also psyched for the hackensaws
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:14 am 
I agree completely. I saw them for the first time in NYC at Tobacco Road last month and they were a ton of fun. So much energy and skill...I am so looking forward to seeing them on the cruise! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:42 pm 
saw them at bonnaroo. it's amazing to think that only a small fraction of the people that stood between me and the boys at the roo will be on the boat. they should collaborate with yonder mountain for a sick throw down. can't wait to see them again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:07 pm 

f- yeah wrote:
saw them at bonnaroo. it's amazing to think that only a small fraction of the people that stood between me and the boys at the roo will be on the boat. they should collaborate with yonder mountain for a sick throw down. can't wait to see them again.

Why I'd be danged darn surprised if there weren't a hoedown with them HB & the YMSB on the boat. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:40 pm 

oh yeah, there is most definitely going to be a hoedown! grab your partner! ha! :lol:

Post subject: hack n saw boys
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:20 pm 
just saw them for the first time at the virginia homegrown music festival..these guys are a high energy band where you cant help but dance.thes guys will be great on the boat...cant wait for the jam to begin!!!!