The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JamCruiseRadio
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:46 pm 

I think there is going to be a radio station on board the ship. Some of y'all tapers might want to bring an extra rig and record the radio broadcast, should be some good stuff there. C-Toast, are you the captain of JC Radio? I want to get down with the radio on JC1. I've always been the radio's child... worked for KHDX, WBRU, KUAF, and KXUA in the past 12 yrs. and have run Honest Tunes radio show for the past 3.5 yrs. Let's rock the boat. I have some tricks up my sleeve, let's collaborate?

Post subject: jam cruise radio
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:54 pm 
Dgold -
we're working on JC radio and may be able to share some details in about 2 weeks. if you got some ideas feel free to share them. i see it as a continious broadcast of programmed tunes, live music, interviews and announcements with maybe a few surprizes :idea:

captain toast
(mark t)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:47 pm 

hey Cap. Toast, let's take it to an offline chat, email me your phone# and best time to contact dgold AT anhonesttune.com or just ask JoMo he has my #. I would love to get involved and help you w/ radio in any way possible, gotta BRING IT for the boat peoples. So far this year I've coordinated KXUA's interviews with Leftover Salmon, Robert Bradley, Umphrey's McGee, Particle, and STS9. No doubt you are already planning a sweet interview series for JC radio. It's going to rock.

Also as you know radio waves do not stop or fade, they keep receding into outer space. Therefore we are providing music for the aliens. They will be curious in light of JamCruise 2010 which is slated for a massive spaceship voyage.