The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Theme Night Ideas..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:08 pm 

So I need some ideas for the official theme nights being my first jam cruise...i'm guessing I should not overdo it since my wife doesn't want to dress up for them except for some purple for Steph. Thoughts? I'm also broke LOL

Post subject: Re: Theme Night Ideas..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 pm 

Purple is easy. Purple is a no-brainer.

What else do we have:

Team night: You could go low key and wear a jersey of some sort. You could wear glasses and put a calculator in your pocket and go as a mathlete (I REALLY want someone to be a mathlete), you could buy a Jack Daniels t-shirt and be Team Whiskey. Or Team Rager. Or Team Weed. Or team good-nights-sleep. You could be Team Glitter, or Team sequins or the Green Team and wear all green. I think the team can be easy and whatever you feel comfortable in.

Under the Sea: Least amount of effort would be to wear a few shades of blue and be the ocean. Or all dark green and be seaweed. But you could really go crazy with this theme if you wanted to. Even if your wife isn't dressing up I think you should not hold back any more than you want to. There is no such thing as overdoing it.

Regarding being broke: The goodwill is a goldmine. Especially if don't already have a clear idea of what you're looking for.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 pm 

and regarding her not wanting to dress up. BRING EXTRA STUFF...every time I say I'm not going to dress up, I always get caught up in the fun and it's nice to have some options to throw on. Sparkle tutu and a boa will do the trick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 pm 

And any tim you or your wife feel underdressed then you should just say loudly "I don't have enough costume." Someone will help you out. I bring extra and I know everyone else does too.