The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: just stay awy from the pit...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:48 am 
and no one trustafarians will get hurt. although i'm sure your daddies would enjoy slapping some primus fans with a lawsuit when their little babies get all moshed up...

Post subject: You mean you actually took the Bullboard SERIOUSLY?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:15 pm 
Jamcruiser wrote:
All I am saying is go check out the message board on the Primus web site... These idiots talk about how they can't wait to beat some hippies up at the next Primus show.

When you travel to foreign lands, you must take into account the local customs, otherwise you may grossly misunderstand its inhabitants.

The Primussucks Bullboard is a land of trash-talking and sarcasm, swirling around inside jokes. To an outsider it may appear that these people hate hippies, cats, and each other, when in fact they are just exercising their creative expression and acting skills.

In other words, don't worry. The hippie-bashing thing was/is a joke. I have hung out with these people both online and in person, and they are some of the coolest people ever, albeit a bit freakish and twisted. It's like the Island of Misfit Toys over there; certainly nothing to be frightened of.

Booga Booga!! ;)

Love,
Lupin

Post subject: Yes, listen to Lupin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:51 pm 
She's right! We're all on the Island of Misfit Toys,
and Mr. Claypool is our King Moonracer!
Seriously, don't judge all Primus fans. Some of
us are harmless housewives!

Post subject: You owe me an apolpogy!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:56 pm 
Not all BullBoarders are Rednecks!

GEEZ not even half of them!

Post subject: hippies....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:44 pm 
faded away or got oold and died. this is not the 60`s anymore. i dont hate people who try to rekindle the whole hippie spirit but i mean really, hippies? give me a friggin break chitlins. Primus fans arent out there t5opunch you in the face. i am. :wink: y`all stereotyped Primus fans. dolts.

Post subject: Re: Primus Fans
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:55 pm 
Jamcruiser wrote:
I'm not sure I'd want Primus fans running around ether. When Les announced they were doing a tour, i checked out their message board. All these fans could talk about was beating up any hippies that show up at the concerts.... Les rules.. Primus fan suck.

sounds like dirty hippy talk to me - best make sure your hippy ass doesn't show up at a primus show...

Post subject: Re: Primus Fans
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:19 pm 
kelly wrote:
sounds like dirty hippy talk to me - best make sure your hippy ass doesn't show up at a primus show...

Oh shut up Kelly, you dirty lesbian. :twisted:

Love,
Lupin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:10 pm 
As one of the people who made posts talking about beating up hippies, I can assure you it was a JOKE. Some dork who obviously hadn't ever been to a PRIMUS show made a post demanding that we not to mosh at the shows, and it kind of snowballed from there.

The fact is, PRIMUS fans generally don't "mosh" in the classic sense of the word. I've seen the band 9 times now, and I've never seen anyone running around punching other people. It's more of a retarded jumping around in unison than running in a circle and beating up women. Sure, there have to be exceptions, but violence is not the rule at PRIMUS shows.

The main thing is that we're a group of smart-asses, and we don't like new people coming around and dictating to us how we should act. Besides, we're not all a bunch of animals. If you think the Frog Brigade fans are more "peaceful", think long and hard about who the majority of those fans are and where they came from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:43 pm 
good grief. Are you people 12 or what?

:roll:

Post subject: Les' on the boat
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:18 pm 

I remember when Les 1st played in front of the jamband music lovers. He played with the members of Rat Dog at the Gathering of the Vibes... he kept rantin' and ravein' about how he loved the peaceful jamband music scene where he didn't have to worry about people throwing their shoes at him.. from that point on.. he was touring on the jamband tour scene.

Post subject: Boog?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:01 pm 

Sorry to interrupt your retarded little discussion here. All I can say is that I'm neither a hippie nor a typical Primus fan. Both scenes are cool as shit though, so you people are fighting about nothing.

Anyway, on Nov. 6th Boog posted a reply. I think I know you. If you read this, go to the memberlist and tell me where you went to college.