The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Members of Talking Heads to play Jamcruise!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:36 am 

Ok, Ok, so it's not true. There's just nothing here ever going on on this discussion room, so I thought I would start a rumor. Sorry if I got anyone too excited. On a different tune, some friends of mine and I thought it would be fun to get a "Disco Night" together for some late night boogieing in the discoteque. Maybe when the schedule is posted we can pick a certain phatty night where everyone can put on their "Disco Stu" threads and look stylie and get freakie! What do you think????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:18 pm 

You're right Kate, since the beer has been decided there hasn't been much discussion going on. Let the rumor mill begin, I heard James Brown had so much fun on his birthday @ Bonnarroo that he and the original JayBees have booked a cabin & are planning an unscheduled perfomance.

Post subject: I heard this
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:25 pm 

I heard that Phish booked two cabins on Jam Cruise 1 when they released the extra ones this week. They are going to be in FL for NYE, so they decided it would be a great vacation after their holiday tour... Maybe we will get a chance to go phishing on this boat after all!

:lol:

Post subject: gordon has one of the suites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:10 pm 

FYI.....you want rumors.. here is a rumor...

mike gordon will be battling it out w/ karl D for allstar status via sit ins and pushin the limits of vibe......

see you on the beach.....
karl d. beach

Post subject: That's a negative
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:25 pm 

Sorry there will be no phish on the boat as you can clearly see that JMPw/ jon fishman is opening for vida blue during the whole jamcruise run. I wish it was possible Maybe trey on jc1 or mike on either. Let's hope!!!!!

Post subject: Conspiracies
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:49 pm 

:shock: They all conspire!! That is just the government trying to fool you.. You see.. the JMP and Vida Blue are robots... be afraid... very afraid!

Post subject: Segway
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:10 pm 

this just in......Mike G. will be bringing one dozen Segway's on Jam Cruise I & II. He will be giving private riding lessons on P deck during the day. We are waiting for Bahamian Customs to clear the machines so we can cruz the island of Nassau in style. Head Gear is required for street use.

If you get confused...
just listen to the music play

Post subject: Re: Segway
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:02 pm 

JUST ANNOUNCED:

Mike Gordon's Pro-Segway 101... a half-pipe contest on the main deck of the ship!!

love,daniel

captain toast wrote:
this just in......Mike G. will be bringing one dozen Segway's on Jam Cruise I & II. He will be giving private riding lessons on P deck during the day. We are waiting for Bahamian Customs to clear the machines so we can cruz the island of Nassau in style. Head Gear is required for street use.

P.s. that was a joke based on this joke.... which is funny if you ever played Tony Hawk on Playstation... Someone with Photoshop make the Gordo-graphic for us!!

Image[/img]