The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where did the extra rooms on JC1 come from?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:02 pm 
I was just wondering where all the extra rooms came from. We originally just wanted a cheap room and bought $500 per person rooms and got a confirmation number and everything, but they said(2 days later) that the computer system overloaded and all the $500 rooms were taken and we got "bumped up" to the next avavilable room. Now, $1000 per person later and still in a room without windows anyway, I was just wondering why now there are rooms available and why we cant be moved back to what we originally ordered the first day tickets went onsale and be credited the rest of the money to our bartab or something. Not tryin' to bitch,(well maybe a little) just not happy that our room is really not that better with the exception that its up higher, and now there are cheaper rooms available to people that waited around. Kinda sucks. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:28 pm 
They were probably from people who could not make the last payments or after the figured it out there were a couple more rooms or sumthing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:53 am 

Have you talked to Madison house about the situation? Cuz we on the message board cant do anything
I know that they have a list for ppl requesting upgrades. They took my name, although my request ain't happening. The ppl with the jacuzzi's dont seem to be giving them up. Bastards! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:41 pm 
I heard that people booking at the last minute are getting substantial discounts. Must be nice...

Post subject: cabins
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:52 pm 

there have been limited cabins made available on JC I due to the release of artist/staff holds, a few cancellations, and a slightly larger ship :mrgreen:

If you get confused...
just listen to the music play

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:55 pm 

I must say I agree with the irony of post #1. Same thing happened to me. Trying... not... to... bitch....

Let's just say, anyone who decides to go NOW is in for a good deal, so hop on the boat and let's all have a party and leave these worldly concerns on the shore.