The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Questions For Julie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:59 pm 

I hope we are not wearing you out too much, just a tad bit excited.

Are all activities on the boat already planned or we'll we have to wait until we actually get there to see what all is planned?

Are there any planned surprises?

Are all of the bands on the cruise just like us? Are they seperated from everyone?

How many people do you expect on each cruise?

Can we have some way of requesting songs? Even if the audience only picks one song out a set?

How about a costume contest judged by Les Claypool?

Ok, I am done bugging you. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:03 pm 
better watch out- you're gonna get yelled at by lenny- the "don't-ask-any-questions-police". ;)

Post subject: You're right- I am gonna yell!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:08 pm 

First of all, at least I put my name up on the page, as oppossed to all you "guests."

Secondly, ask as many questions as you like, but don't give them crap because you have no patience.

Lenny

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:56 pm 

hey... I can't wait for yesterday :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:06 pm 

I don't know anything about 'crap' and 'patience' but I think its polite and respectful to NOT ask the same question twice or one thats already been answered.

my 2 bits

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:34 am 
Site Admin

I've got no problem answering your questions! It's fun.

What I do have a problem with is people who don't reveal themselves and give us *$&^% or put other people down on the list who's KARMA is really good. We're really doing the best we can here.

Now...

To answer:

There are LOTS of activities that we are still planning on the boat.

For instance, Karl Denson just confirmed that he will call Bingo. There will be contets, parades, awards, and SO much more.

We will get you that info in the next newsletter.

Bands will have separate places like any festival but they won't stay there all the time, so I'm SURE they will be hanging out and hope that you guys respect them like anyone else on the ship.

Can you request a song? Hm...I don't know. If the situation presents itself, maybe but...Which bands are you talking about? Maybe I can ask them ahead of time. But I don't think we can "plan" that.

A costume contest is definitely in the making, so plan for that. Doubt Les will do it but someone fun will be picking the winners.

Is that good enough for now?

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:08 pm 
Julie McCoy wrote:
I've got no problem answering your questions! It's fun.

What I do have a problem with is people who don't reveal themselves and give us *$&^% or put other people down on the list who's KARMA is really good. We're really doing the best we can here.

Now...

To answer:

There are LOTS of activities that we are still planning on the boat.

For instance, Karl Denson just confirmed that he will call Bingo. There will be contets, parades, awards, and SO much more.

We will get you that info in the next newsletter.

Bands will have separate places like any festival but they won't stay there all the time, so I'm SURE they will be hanging out and hope that you guys respect them like anyone else on the ship.

Can you request a song? Hm...I don't know. If the situation presents itself, maybe but...Which bands are you talking about? Maybe I can ask them ahead of time. But I don't think we can "plan" that.

A costume contest is definitely in the making, so plan for that. Doubt Les will do it but someone fun will be picking the winners.

Is that good enough for now?

:)

Who is giving you *$&^%. or putting others down. I will make them walk the plank. :x

Post subject: I forgot
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:39 pm 
I forgot what my password is, but my name is Steve and I'm in Southern California, and going on JCII. In addition I have not been posting negetive posts or criticizing our hosts. Sorry I can't remember my pasword. Your doing a great job!!!!!! :P