The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Too rich for me
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:16 pm 

500 a person plus all the extras with only 1 real port (I'm not counting Key West) is real steep for any cruise. Now if the Mule was involved I'd be all over it. I guess SCI will make a bunch of money off this one since Madison House Travel is their company and half these artists are affiliated w/ them on some level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:19 pm 
the ports don't matter. it's all about the music on the ship. anyone who's been on a cruise knows that the ports are just selling points. they all have nice beaches and you are only there for a few hours anyway. it's all about partying on a cruise ship with a bunch of fun bands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 8:56 am 

I think the ports are just added bonuses! I would go just to hear the music and not stop anywhere. Key West is one of my favorite spots. It will be nice to give it a short visit and I've never been to the Bahamas so it will be a treat. I think they made excellent port choices!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:50 am 

Like others, it'll be all about the bands for me. Key West will be a sweet break from the craziness on board. The Bahamas has nice beaches, but I'd stay away from Nassau. Been there twice, and the second time I didn't even get off the boat. Nassau is a damn hole. Paradise Island is cool but the city of Nassau reminded me of a carribean Tiajuana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:14 am 
i think this shit is cheap as hell for 23 shows and possibly the best time of your life..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:08 am 
i DEFINITELY think the price is reasonable considering everything we get for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:35 pm 

I can make more money....I wont get another chance to be on the maiden voyage of this floating circus.