The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jam Cruise TV
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:06 pm 

This should be interesting!!! Looking forward to watching this unfold.... will there be a DVD made for us to purchase? I'd love to have a "rocumentary" of the trip.... :D

Post subject: I want to see!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:42 pm 

A DVD to purchase would be fantastic. :D

I'm not lucky enough to live in one of the college towns where the show is broadcast.
:mrgreen: And I have a feeling that this video might be the only way I'm going to have a clear memories. :mrgreen:

:lol: 243 hours to go :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:14 pm 

Hey y'all,

I'm glad you folks are excited about the project. I'm the producer from National Lampoon who's spearheading the project. I'm anxiously awaiting contest essays from all Jam Cruise 2 "cruisers". I wanted to quickly introduce myself and let you know I'm available for your questions, thoughts and comments.

At the moment, there is no plan for a DVD release on Lampoon's end, although I think it's a fantastic idea! We are going to air the content/show on our college-oriented broadcast network (http://www.nationallampoonnetworks.com). Perhaps, after the program's first-run we can provide Jam Cruise with on-line streams of each episode? More on that later I guess.

If you wanna reach me, please do it in this thread. It's in your hands folks! Send us your essays and photos so we can get moving! Send contest entries to: jamcruise@aviewofyou.tv

All the best and keep on sharin' in the groove,
Jonathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:47 pm 

Hey Jonathan,

My significant other says he doesn't want video of me after too many boat drinks floating around the air waves, so that nixed my entry. Plus, you probably would do better with the younger, prettier cruisers, hehe.

Please do consider a tape or DVD, I have feeling that after the first cruise that my brain cells might not be able to keep up with everything on the second.....

:wink:

Post subject: DVD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:11 am 
I think a DVD would be a great idea, and it might help offset some of the cost of you putting it together. 800 cruisers might equal 250 sales of the DVD at say $20 each. An extra $5,000for you and memories for us. Please make it happen :D

Post subject: DVD RECORDING
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:58 pm 
HEY YALL...
THERE WILL BE A 10/12 PERSON VIDEO CREW TO DOCUMENT THIS EPIC ADVENTURE AT SEA.......we will be recording 5.1 for the dvd....
we wont even speculate whether there will be any dvd for sale as of yet....
but....just in case .....its covered......i havent seen anywhere on the website that says no video cameras!......although,..i would shut down anyone who obliviously has what i consider "pro"......but....video gear...home, hand held video...go for it!

dave

info@cautionrecording.com