The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hotel
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:03 am 
Myself and another friend of mine are flying into Ft. Lauderdale at midnight on the 9th. We were planning on taking a shuttle from the airport to the area where the hotels are at. I am wondering if anyone else is getting in late on the 9th that might be interested in getting a hotel room to crash/party in for the evening? I figure that another 2 or 3 more people would be only $20 to 25 bucks a piece. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:10 am 

ill be on the boat, but word of advice, hotels will be somewhat expensive, considering its a friday, got to http://priceline.com and bid at 70 and go up from there. i am staying at the doubletree guest suites for only 70 bucks, its usually like 250

Post subject: hotel?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:17 am 

try offering only $50. the doubletree galleria accepted that, which came to $62 with fees and taxes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:18 pm 

I got kinda screwed with priceline and the hotel. I started with $50, but it kept rejecting it. I ended up with a $70 room in a 3-star hotel that is 12 miles from the port. The good thing is that it is only 5 miles from the Culture Room. Anyone else staying at the Marriott in North Ft. Lauderdale?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:58 pm 
amerisuites has a $59 pop op that come up if you go to there www.amerisuites.com site and it allows you to book that price at 2 of the Ft Laud hotels. See you there.
Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:59 pm 
Jamcruiser_Reno wrote:
I got kinda screwed with priceline and the hotel. I started with $50, but it kept rejecting it. I ended up with a $70 room in a 3-star hotel that is 12 miles from the port. The good thing is that it is only 5 miles from the Culture Room. Anyone else staying at the Marriott in North Ft. Lauderdale?

Chico,ca will be in the house!
CHris