The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Missed the boat...please share!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:03 pm 
I want to hear all the details. It really sucks that I couldn't go, so I am hoping to experience it through one of you lucky dawgs on the boat! I have got a couple of buddies on there and I hope they are partying hard!

:mrgreen: I want to hear all about the music, the folks, the whole experience...I can only imagine! Am I a glutton for punishment or what !?!?!?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:31 pm 
I don't think words can describe the experience. The closest one I can think of is HEAVEN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:42 am 

Go find someone who was on the boat, sit em down, guy em a drink, and make sure you've set aside the entire evening. It will take aquite a while to listen to the stories that were accumulated in that blissful, sweet 96 hours that was JamCruise ONE!!!!

I could seriously write all day. I haven't stopped talking about it since I've been back. In a few minutes, once I sift through all the unread posts, I intend to write my little .02 worth of memories.

Dale

Post subject: shooting star and angelic skies
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:43 pm 
Put it tis way, I saw a shooting star- and didn't have to make a wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wish was happening right in front of my eyes.

Magical is the only way I could describe it!
:arrow: The second night while Umphrey's was rocking it out, I was gettin down with my sister, Bridey......( who I hardly ever see because she lives in Chucktown,sc) Anyway, we ended up tackling each other and lying on our backs ,holding hands....... Just as we looked up at the FULL moon, it came out from behind the clouds as the third eye of an angel!! The negative space in the sky formed the perfect angel and the moon flowed right between it......I had to do a double, even tripple take, and ask her if she was seeing what I was...........we couldn't believe it!
MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:59 pm 

That same night sitting on the back of the boat the full moon going down on one side and the sun coming up on the other. Each rock of the boat would transition between night and day while Umphrey's was killing it!

VERY magical indeed.

-e