The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: To the Person On JCII who gave the waitress a chocolate
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:13 pm 
You are a tremendous A-Hole. I hope that you go to jail for the rest of your life. That is one of the worst thing you can do to someone. Those people were working 20 hours a days to serve us.
You also send out big REDFLAGS for people who enjoyed this cruise. It is people like you that ruin things like this. You should be tar & feathered. You should have to seriously rot in jail. I hope you are prosecuted to the fullest extent. One Bad Apple ruins it for everyone.
You know who you are, and your friends also know. I hope that your life is ruined forever, AND I MEAN THAT 100%.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:40 pm 
that sucked. I saw lots of people trying to get the crew to party with them. Trying to get them to puff-n-stuff.
The feeding of the chocolate was a bad bad move, im not at all surprised though. he prolly though he was gonna change her life for the better, not send her into a 8 hour trip from hell.
Then there was the guy who broke into the infirmirary^sp, and stole all the pharmies...again, not at all surprised. there are some very shady people on the scene.
I heard that a girl got raped on JCII. wondering if it was true.

the last night was a giant hook-up fest, ive never seen girls hitting on guys so much. Girls gotta watch out, not everyone is kind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:56 pm 
Did this happen on JC1 or 2?
I mean the chocolate.
That's not right!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:58 pm 
OOPS, I didn't read the subject line..it was on JC2.
Wow, that sucks. Did the guy get caught. Was the waitress ok? Did she know it really wasn't just chocolate?

Post subject: 1 bad apple spoiled our barrel
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:25 pm 
there was this thin blonde girl working the bar on jc II named ( ) who was terrorized by the above-mentioned a-hole becuase he slipped her the chocolate. she had never done anything like that before in her life and should never have been subjected to it there and then; if ever. the man who did this act of terrorism to her led to hours of mental misery and spiritual torture for this 19 y/o down in the infirmary. make no mistake, the crew loathes us for this action of one of our community members and the event shadowed much of the rest of jc II...from the hard-nosed room searches at key west by us customs to the guests being left at the pier the ship crew was pissed at all of us for the actions of 1 member so let's learn a lesson here...we as a community CAN NOT allow such behavior from ANY of us or we will be nowhere welcome as a group

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:32 pm 
They really should've locked him up in a room down by the boiler for the rest of the trip..or at least until someone from customs or the coast guard coulda come and arrested the dickhead. That's so wrong!! I do hope he was severely punished for that. IT's not right that they punish the rest of the folks on the cruise, but I could see why they'd be pissed. THAT SUCKS!

Post subject: Re: 1 bad apple spoiled our barrel
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:59 pm 
guest wrote:
the ship crew was pissed at all of us for the actions of 1 member so let's learn a lesson here...we as a community CAN NOT allow such behavior from ANY of us or we will be nowhere welcome as a group

Hear hear!

We are all one team folks. If we can't "police" ourselves, there are others who will gladly step in and do the job for us. Lets *all* be the eyes and ears of this community, at all the gatherings we find ourselves at. Some things that may seem obvious to you (such as...it ain't cool to slip unsuspecting people chocolates...) might not be obvious to everyone who comes to our shows, fests & cruises. These hard earned lessons need to be passed on if we are going to continue this journey in a free & safe manner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:04 pm 

GLAD I was on the Maiden Voyage. Sounds like the second boat was cursed. Maybe its just me, but ours seemed to go off without a hitch. Sounds like there were some nutjobs on the second boat. Glad to know i didn't miss donna the buffalo after all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:05 pm 
Donna didn't play?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:05 pm 
the rumor was that one of the band members forgot their passport and couldnt travel because of it. Bad move. I wanted to see that band because ive never had the chance to see them at other festivals ive been at with them. time and schedule conflitions. Oh well, another time maybe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:50 pm 

I actually heard a different rumor that tara nevins has really bad allergies and when they did their own cruise, she had her room specially cleaned. Anyway, I heard that she took one look at that old boat and said forget it! Whether its true or not, who knows.