The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: possible show times?
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:18 pm 
It says somewhere on the site that no shows will conflict with the 6:30pm or 8:30 pm dinner slots. If we're at port 2 of the three days, when will all of the shows be? Does someone affiliated with the cruise have an idea of sample show times?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:42 pm 

common sense, and that is all is how i come up with this answer.

january 6th leave @ 5p.m. after the final dinner say 930 there will be 3 or 4 shows that night.
january 7th @ port till 5 same deal but maybe have shows going later at night like particle or the dj's.
january 8th, no port so there will be music most of the day and night
january 9th, port til 5 and have a few shows after dinners but not too late as we have to be sure to get up on time to get off the boat.

there might be a show in between the dinner seatings, but i am not sure how long it takes to feed 400 people. i know i wouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes. especially if there were a show from 7:15-8:15

there are going to be 2 shows from each band except keller. thats 23 shows not counting dj's. they might (i hope not) have shows at the same time, they do have 3 stage areas. but that one day where there is no port, everyone will probably play, and then the other days will be random bands for their other performance.

i am pumped for this, sorry for rambling.