The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:40 pm 

How 'bout a dry-erase message board or corkboard so people can leave messages for other people they are looking for on the cruise? I missed some folks I was hoping to meet just cause we wseren't sure where to look for each other.... BUT, I met some other fabulous people, too....

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:55 pm 

If possible, find a boat with a working elevator that goes to the bottom of the boat. We were on A deck and at one point during the middle of the night I wanted a coke and had to walk up that winding staircase and back down again and by that time I thought I was going to hurl :oops: But, hey! If that's my only suggestion, I'd say thats pretty good. Also, the inhouse music blared some Bob MArley through the halls when we first go on and got us all jazzed up and then stopped. I guess that was just a technical problem. Oh Well. Oh, and keep those pesky name roles on the intercoms to a limit. It seemeed that they would call out names, and then wait 10 seconds and call them again, hardly giving them enough time to respond. Next time I will get a dramamine patch and I will never be in my room, so two out of three of these problems I will eliminate myself :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:05 pm 

Try Bonine... Works better than Dramamine with less drowsiness. (Although hopefully we'll have a newer/bigger ship next time and won't feel the rocking like we did on this one ;)).

http://www.mountainsofthemoon.com

"Forever Family, Forever Grateful"

Post subject: stay in US
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:17 pm 
ft laud>US virgin islands and back. 1 stop only but stay from 9a-9p. This May be a 5 day cruise. This could seem to simplify things quite a bit unless custums needs to happen due to international crew?
I bet everyone will agree that fromBahamas to Key West was the best time anyway, so lets sail the open seas and rock out and get some sun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:18 pm 
oops customs