The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sausage Fest
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:09 am 

I think it is safe to assume that the cruise will be rockin, but what about the m/f ratio? Yeah yeah its not about hookin up, but its nice to mix the booty shakin with a little honey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:47 am 
if you're so worried about it, hook up with someone before the cruise and have them go with you.

GO FOR THE MUSIC !!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:48 am 
we have a posse of three....my two sisters and me....

Post subject: jam
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:49 am 
we are ALL going.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:58 am 

I agree that when I'm in my groove zone, it's always a little more enjoyable to have a decent mixed crowd. BUT, one of my huge pet peeves is when there are other guys floating around just to scam on girls. Everyone will be jamming down, and there'll be those few guys who are just standing around taking up prime floor space, not watching the show, and only concerned with what gal they're gonna try and hit on. Priority #1 should be to have a great time gooving to some great music. After that, what will be will be. Unless I see Capt. Stubing or Isaac the Bartender, then I don't think this'll be the love boat :wink:

Post subject: Let's say fuck it and get our freak on...
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:49 pm 
I know that it does kinda weird folks out when they see the wannabe cassanova(who is usually rolling) jumping from girl to girl, I was that guy not too long ago thanks to whiskey and no dinner. But I definitely foresee some lovin goin on during this cruise, I mean hell, we're gonna be in international waters for God's sake. I'm not planning on some kinda Real Cancun shit, but I could definitely forsee some loving goin on due to the once in a lifetime experience mentality as well as the romantic atmosphere, free of lot rats and folks with crying babies, etc. So lets just take it as it comes and not worry about people gettin their scrump on in the middle of the Carribean. :D

Post subject: friends
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:03 pm 

i just think it's gonna be hard to get my friends to come up with mone to go early enough....b4 its sold out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 9:12 am 
pay as you go..... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:29 pm 
It is about the music, not hookin up... I hope this cruise is about the music..... that is what it should be about!

Post subject: hooking up??
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:28 pm 
Yes...it is always good to have a female beauty in from of you groovin'....yummy....so...I think it is everyones job to tell as many cute little hippie chics about it. Hmmmm.....I wonder if I can hand out flyers and get a free ticket?

Post subject: boote'
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:29 pm 
Guess I should have spell checked. Nex time eye will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 6:16 pm 

as far as i am concerned the music is # 1, but as far as "beauty's" go, i will not limit my loving to the fairer of the fair sex. what happens in international waters stays there, hehehe. so my loving is for all (no males or children please). maybe we could get some girls gone wild action going, that would be cool.

Post subject: There's no Crying on the Jam Cruise.....
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 12:27 pm 

I too hope there are many cuties who go on this cruise. I personally enjoy the company of women, especially if there's great music to groove to.

This cruise is about whatever you want it to be. Anyone who is clueful enough to get on board is obviously doing so for the great tunes. It's not like people are doing a search for a "singles vacation" on Expedia and finding the Jam Cruise as a result.

I am chuckling a bit about those who are worried about people who are going on the cruise just to hook up. "Go for the music not the booty..."

If you get some of both...then bonus-ola!

I must not be as much of a jam band purist as a few of you (or maybe better word Nazi) that I have to solely zone out to the music and not pay any attention to those around me.....However, it's been my experience that fun, co-ed, grooving to bands is sure to beat the hell out of 800 dudes on a boat in the middle of the Caribbean.

Hope to see everyone there...including any cuties who are as into the great tunes and fun in the sun as I am! :wink:

Last edited by stixpos on Wed May 21, 2003 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Build the Music and the Girls Will Come!
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:28 pm 

This is so great to hear the fellas wonderin' about us ladies. I promise there will be chicks there and more importantly only COOL chicks will be there!!! For girls like us, this type of cruise with these bands is chalked up to an amazing experience. I'm just happy because I think something like this will ward off the silly annoying gals. So sorry for some of you just looking to hook it up because these are usually the best targets. I guess if you guys are planning on some lovin' at the end of a rockin' set then put your game faces on because you might just have to work a wee bit harder on the ship! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:26 pm 

Yea, this is definitely some hardcore music fans only on this cruise. It's gonna be f-ing great!