The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: all the good rooms are gone, sorry for those trying tomorrow
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:58 pm 

well, after being angry enough about the first presale to galactic fans We were geared up for the 'main' presale that happened this morning.

Had our first 4 choices of accomodations lined up, which were the deluxe inside stateroom doubles and the lower priced oceanview doubles, the oh-so-kind folks at madison house put the presale on hours early, all the doubles in our price range were gone so If I want to sleep in a bed with my wife we need to either pay $2500 for this 4 day cruise, or get a triple with another person and sleep in separate beds.

so much for fairness....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:26 pm 

I had no idea there were early sales! this might just suck as I can only go if I can get a cheapy room. How could we have known?! :(

Post subject: cabins
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

the same cabins that were available for the very limited presale will be available to all at 10 am mdt tomorrow but will go fast. the first to register on line for reservations will get their choice. The cabins will be assigned in the order they are received. based on the overall response so far a lot of categories should fill up early and you might have to choose another option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:50 pm 
hey jerryfreak, all the good rooms are not sold out. they only released a limited allottment of cabins today for some of the band's mailing lists. there is not one group of cabins that is completely sold out. that was apparently done on purpose. you should still be fine tomorrow on getting whatever type of cabin you wanted. I spoke to the good people at madison house about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:40 pm 
there' going to be so much going on all the time that you will hardly be in your cabin anyway!! just to pass for a few hours!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:42 pm 
yea man, not much sleep, but he said he and his wife!

they probably want to (boink)
:o