The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Callback confirmation
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:33 pm 

Anyone get a callback from Madison House confirming the purchase...? or any credit card statements? just curious, because i have a confirm number, but no real sign from MadHOuse. :?: :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:40 pm 

nope

Post subject: soon...
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:54 pm 

My gf spoke to Madison House today. She's been very worried that she screwed up the booking process, but they said she had not. They went on to say they'd be calling everyone individually during the next few days to, basically, discuss their order.

I dealt with Madison House a few years ago when they hooked me up with a real nice hotel/ticket package for a SCI show in Columbus, OH. My experience with them was amazing and I still remember the name of the supernice agent I spoke with, Shelly :) So as long as you got a conf number, I wouldn't worry.

...sick laser light display at that SCI show by the way, wonder why I haven't seen them use lasers since...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:59 pm 
Got my reply today- but I booked during the galactic presale. I imagine it will just take a few days for them to get to everybody on the list.

Basically all they did was call and make sure I had booked the right kind of room, verify c card info and let me know that I was going to be charged. Also gave a run-down of payment dates (same as listed elsewhere on this site).

I asked if room assignments were known (so I could check out where I'd be)-- but the guy said that info probably wouldn't be available until pre-cruise documents were sent out in Sept. (I think thats the month).

So- don't sweat it-- I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:06 pm 

I haven't received the phone call either. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:36 pm 
we got a reply and conf. number right away...i was impressed. hell...my girly and i have already upgraded...we went from the broomcloset on the emerald deck (lowest of the low)...up to the Barbizon deck...deluxe double oceanview. very accomodating...very quick. we were on @ 10am when the gates opened...however, I'm sure everyone else was too...? if you have a conf. #...you're straight...just a matter of time...

Post subject: Yep
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:01 pm 
I got the call on Wednesday afternoon. I also booked with the Galatic presale...

Is it Christmas yet???? When will Christmas be here?? Damn waiting sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 9:16 pm 

i got galactic presale also, and had my confirmation on monday. actually i called them because of a possible problem with my order, and they answered my ?'s, and confirmed my order all at once.

Post subject: Room #?
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 9:39 pm 
Anyone else get room numbers with their confirmation email? I was happy with the rooms I was assigned. But when Madison House called back to confirm, I was told I wasn't suppose to see those, because I will be assigned rooms later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 10:23 pm 
Madison House will be calling everyone who reserved a room back w/in 5-7 days. No worries, everything is good.