The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:42 pm 

I had a dream about it last night. I hope it was another one of my "see into the future" dreams. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:55 pm 

I think we should have them do the late night - sunrise show on the tennis court.

Now that would fricking bad ass...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:03 pm 

lightartist wrote:
I think we should have them do the late night - sunrise show on the tennis court.

Now that would fricking bad ass...

that would be awsome, any sunrise set would be awsome. I would take a DJ spinning into the sunrise at this point, I cannot understand why we cannot get a sunrise set I mean I know that there are enough of us awake at sunrise for it to make sense and we don't hav to have one everyday but can we PLEASE just have one...PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE...with sugar and a cherry on top.

WAS MUSIC
-Kurt Vonnegut

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:21 pm 

Lettuce is BY FAR my favorite touring band right now, but I would like my left testicle to get Lotus back on board for the late night set this year.

They brought the heat on Sunday like you have no idea! I was even more impressed this weekend than at the two shows I saw them play on JC last year.

BRING BACK LOTUS IN '09!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm 

acaciapsu wrote:
Lettuce is BY FAR my favorite touring band right now, but I would like my left testicle to get Lotus back on board for the late night set this year.

They brought the heat on Sunday like you have no idea! I was even more impressed this weekend than at the two shows I saw them play on JC last year.

BRING BACK LOTUS IN '09!!!!!!!

Sweet, good to hear those guys are still getting better and better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:09 pm 

acaciapsu wrote:
...but I would like my left testicle to get Lotus back on board for the late night set this year.

Please explain what you mean.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:18 pm 

Yes! Please bring Lotus! I really love their shows!!! (not so much when listening to them in the car)
Smiles!
Az

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:07 pm 

august dupree wrote:
acaciapsu wrote:
...but I would like my left testicle to get Lotus back on board for the late night set this year.

Actually, I was poking fun at Treys comment from earlier today... :wink:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... h-reunion/

Quote:
Nearly four years after their break-up, the four members of Phish may have some unfinished business together. In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, Trey Anastasio didn’t exactly say the band has talked about a reunion, but he did drop some heavy hints. “When Phish broke up, I made some comment about how I’m not gonna go around playing ‘You Enjoy Myself’ for the rest of my life,” Anastasio said with a laugh. “And it’s so funny because Fish and Mike and Page have been talking to each other a lot lately and now — it’s not that I can’t believe that I said that, but its symbolic of how much I lost my mind or how much I lost my bearings or something. Because at this point in time I would give my left nut to play that song five times in a row every day until I die. I certainly thought about that while I was in jail.”

Anastasio spoke to RS on May 21st, the same day he received some good news: He was sentenced to probation on charges of possessing painkillers without a prescription, which had been reduced to a misdemeanor after he completed a drug treatment program. Earlier in May, Anastasio and the other members of Phish stood onstage together in New York to accept a lifetime achievement award at the Jammies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 pm 

acaciapsu wrote:
.. but I would like my left testicle to get Lotus back on board for the late night set this year.

I got the reference, although I am not so sure I read it the way you intended..none the less, my guru made me laugh!

How many cruises do you go on each year? I'm curious to learn more about this..since so many seem to think once you go on JC all other cruising experiences must be dull and boring.

Smiles!
Az

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:27 am 

LOTUS LOTUS LOTUS LOTUS LOTUS!

... and the Motet please. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:29 am 

acaciapsu wrote:
august dupree wrote:
acaciapsu wrote:

Quote:
Nearly four years after their break-up, the four members of Phish may have some unfinished business together. In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, Trey Anastasio didn’t exactly say the band has talked about a reunion, but he did drop some heavy hints. “When Phish broke up, I made some comment about how I’m not gonna go around playing ‘You Enjoy Myself’ for the rest of my life,” Anastasio said with a laugh. “And it’s so funny because Fish and Mike and Page have been talking to each other a lot lately and now — it’s not that I can’t believe that I said that, but its symbolic of how much I lost my mind or how much I lost my bearings or something. Because at this point in time I would give my left nut to play that song five times in a row every day until I die. I certainly thought about that while I was in jail.”

Anastasio spoke to RS on May 21st, the same day he received some good news: He was sentenced to probation on charges of possessing painkillers without a prescription, which had been reduced to a misdemeanor after he completed a drug treatment program. Earlier in May, Anastasio and the other members of Phish stood onstage together in New York to accept a lifetime achievement award at the Jammies.

...hold on just one second.. I thought you owed me your left testicle, and I know about the problems with the right one, so I'm not interested in it. So don't double sell yourself! :wink: But don't worry, I'd give up your left testicle for Lotus too! :twisted:

Make the most of every moment.
Life is measured not by the number of breathes you take, the number of things that take your breath away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:38 am 

acaciapsu wrote:
august dupree wrote:
acaciapsu wrote:

Quote:

You would LIKE your left testicle to get Lotus on the boat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:07 am 

Enough testicle talk, people.

Say it with me now: LOTUS! LOTUS! LOTUS!!!

...and the Motet and Fishman while we're at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 am 

col4bin wrote:
Enough testicle talk, people.

Say it with me now: LOTUS! LOTUS! LOTUS!!!

...and the Motet and Fishman while we're at it.

yes, yes that's all fine ang good, but I'll tell you when it's enough testicle talk...and now...I guess...testicle, testicle, testicle. NOt as much fun to write as it is to say. Kinda rolls off the tongue, like a trial icicle, test-i-cle. OK, now I guess it's enough testicle talk! :wink:

Make the most of every moment.
Life is measured not by the number of breathes you take, the number of things that take your breath away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:30 pm 

sweettoothtep wrote:
OK, now I guess it's enough testicle talk! :wink:

Finally!

LOTUS!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next