The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:50 pm 

orangebox wrote:
I drive an orangebox box.

Well, that is until I bought a new scooter a few weeks ago.

I guess now I could be "black buddy", but I don't think that would work out too well. :wink:

That's really funny, I had assumed your name indicated you were a big fan of HalfLife, TeamFortress, Portal, etc games (like my husband.... :roll: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm 

When I was in elementary school a friend of a friend told me I looked like Stinky Sullivan (Ben's friend from the television show Growing Pains) and from then on people at school began referring to me as Stinky, and my last name starts with a D so the nickname StinkyD began. And soon a friend from my high school became friends with a friend of mine from summercamp and soon my friends at camp began calling me StinkyD. I had no way of losing the nickname, I used to dislike it but it grew and now I use it as my screen name. Incidentally I shortened it, losing the Y and now it is simply StinkD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm 

Upon moving from "podunk" Iowa (Davenport and Iowa City are not really podunk by IA standards - but just about everything Iowan is podunk by most standards) to KC, I was on a BIG moe. kick (moe.cruise & all!). So I became "moedunk". 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 pm 

orangebox wrote:
I drive an orangebox

you know .......
you and PeterImage

Last edited by bluzbill on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:45 pm 

We gave a free jamcruise spot away on the message board for the cruise in 2005. Hence Miracle 2005....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:52 pm 

used to cook for a bunch of stoners, Guess Fooddude was easier to remember than eric for them. kinda stuck. aka cookbitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 pm 

these are GREAT! Thanks for all the awesome replies everyone! The mysteries of the universe (or as I like to call it, the Jew-niverse) are opening up to me....

Last edited by bodhi on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:21 pm 

Vus machs da?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:59 pm 

bodhi wrote:
these are GREAT! Thanks for all the awesome replies everyone! The mysteries of the universe (or as I like to call it, the Jew-niverse) are opening up to me....

Curiously enough, you have not told us the origins of your handle. We could guess (bodhisattva seems like an obvious guess).

My nickname "Phrazz" is actually a truncated version of "Razzlephrazz". 8) [long story...but essentially from the various grumbings made by Yosemite Sam...some of which sound like "razzle frazzle"]

P.S.: Yet again, I'm accused of being clever. I won't hold that against you. ;-} I see you also use tiny fonts to obscure indirect comments. :)

and this one is sorta like invisible ink....

Last edited by phrazz on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:17 pm 

phrazz wrote:
bodhi wrote:

Curiously enough, you have not told us the origins of your handle. We could guess (bhodisattva seems like an obvious guess).

My nickname "Phrazz" is actually a truncated version of "Razzlephrazz". 8)
Well, my name is bodhi. My legal name... Long story where that came from and here is the short version:

I didn't like the name Jon, which my parents gave me, and my last name being what it is, got me the nickname "Nads". Which worked fine in high school and then college (a friend from high school educated all my new college friends about my name) but when college ended (prematurely) I decided that "Nads" just wouldn't work in the business world and "Jon" wasn't doing it for me... So I came up with Bodhi, which I got from the Dharma Bums (a Jack Kerouac book) which was short for, you guessed it, bodhisattva.

So, there you have it... I legally changed it a couple years ago, but my grandmother has not yet updated her brain and still refers to me as Jon. I guess that's better than her calling me "Nads".... I still answer to that name, by the way....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 pm 

phrazz wrote:
bodhi wrote:

Curiously enough, you have not told us the origins of your handle. We could guess (bhodisattva seems like an obvious guess).

My nickname "Phrazz" is actually a truncated version of "Razzlephrazz". 8)
And Razzlephrazz came from .... ????

btw: I like the way you keep changing your location to explain your avatar. Clever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 pm 

Mine is also from my email address. I was hitting a bong listening to wsp's waker as I was creating my email thinking of what my name would be. So the line from waker came by and it says "my name is treetopp and Im higher than youll ever be" it seemed to fit since I was ripped so the handle treetopp :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:20 pm 

Mine is also from my email address. I was hitting a bong listening to wsp's waker as I was creating my email thinking of what my name would be. So the line from waker came by and it says "my name is treetopp and Im higher than youll ever be" it seemed to fit since I was ripped so the handle treetopp :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:16 pm 

Great post idea!! I'm learning SO much! :D

Mine came from an email address I made up 10 years ago... geez time flies.
Qty because cutie was always taken and I guess I thought I was cute. :oops: 74 was the year I was born, but I don't know how much cuter it will be to wear my age online. :lol:
Maybe I can find a new one on the Orchestra...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:42 pm 

jimdirect wrote:
Ria3934 wrote:
Well my name is Maria, everyone calls me Ria... and then the 3934 was the address of the house I grew up in... LOVED that place..... hence, Ria3934 :D

But's what's a BEAsexual?

Ahhh yes, that is for my undying love of the wonderful Bea Arthur :):):) hahahahahahaha!!!!! So Mike (boognish) started calling me Beasexual :)

Hi, my name is Ria... and I'm "BEAsexual"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next