The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 pm 

Qty74 wrote:
Great post idea!! I'm learning SO much! :D

Mine came from an email address I made up 10 years ago... geez time flies.
Qty because cutie was always taken and I guess I thought I was cute. :oops: 74 was the year I was born, but I don't know how much cuter it will be to wear my age online. :lol:
Maybe I can find a new one on the Orchestra...

You can rock the cutie-ness no matter what age!!!! :D

Hi, my name is Ria... and I'm "BEAsexual"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:49 pm 

Phish Tour
Summer 2000
Deer Creek

My last name contains 4 syllabales, the first 2 being "Penne". After seeing some kids who knew me near the campgrounds, saying hi, they could only remember the "Penne" portion of my last name and they exclaimed "nuts". Nuts was used in the context of shucks or ahh dang.

Hence

Pennenuts

Last edited by Pennenuts on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:55 pm 

i was in toronto with my high school band, and it was a night that we had off...a buddy and i heard about some adult party in the hotel, and decided to see what we could find...we got a little hungry, so stopped by my room to pick up some leftovers from the previous night...my buddy had a mouthful of food, but it didnt stop him from asking me if i could pass a "jigawig" (chicken wing)...i guess with the mouth full and just not really paying attention i heard jigawig instead of chicken wing...ever since then, ive used that word for everything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm 

Well alright is my husband's email name that comes from a Blind Faith concert in Hyde Park in London prior to the release of their first album.

Linda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm 

my name is kathryn elizabeth....my mom calls me katy beth, when I'm good

....for a short period of time, I used to do instant messaging with a guy I liked and he started shortened this nickname to kb...which kinda stuck as these initials also stand for something else I like very much...but being new to this board I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me...so I went with katy beth

katy beth also has the double meaning for me, as it references katy mae....such a good girl that I can relate to ; )

the only other nickname I've ever had is goose (my last name is gies, which is pronounced as the plural of goose)...but I like kb better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 am 

Jim

Do you work for Insight?

In college I used to have this huge closet where I hooked up black lights beaded entry and had a big light show for the smoke room, pillows etc. - we called it the Psychdelic Shack.

shack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 am 

i like crawfish bread, and i am from nola.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:25 am 

I am a dork and I like Tolkein. This has been my screen name/email address for 8 years now - although it has become harder now that Peter Jackson made those movies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:29 am 

Mine's not terribly creative, but I like teh phish...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:29 am 

My name is AB Garrod. I've been abgar on teh interweb since 2001, almost every website I'm on.

Double A, I didn't know that story! That's a good one. I was probably one of the Aarons that answered to your friends hollering for you and thought "how do they know my real name?"

And we were probably right next to each other at that Claypool set. Par for the course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 am 

evenstar wrote:
I am a dork and I like Tolkein. This has been my screen name/email address for 8 years now - although it has become harder now that Peter Jackson made those movies.

so wait, shouldn't your name be something like Dorkien? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:37 am 

Ria3934 wrote:
jimdirect wrote:
Ria3934 wrote:
Well my name is Maria, everyone calls me Ria... and then the 3934 was the address of the house I grew up in... LOVED that place..... hence, Ria3934 :D

But's what's a BEAsexual?

Ahhh yes, that is for my undying love of the wonderful Bea Arthur :):):) hahahahahahaha!!!!! So Mike (boognish) started calling me Beasexual :)

now I remember meeting you on JC5.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 pm 

I chose this screen name in 2002, right around the time the cartoon Family Guy was having a resurgence in popularity. I dropped the F and went with a "ph" as the name was for a Phish message board. I guess my sn is a lot more appropriate these days, as I've usually got my 2 year old daughter with me at fests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 pm 

Being from Long Island, the mass transit system is called the Long Island Railroad or as it appears on the train cars LIRR. My name is Ritchie and some of you older kats will remember a cartoon, Richie Rich well after moving to Boulder a friend would call me Long Island Ritchie Rich hence LIRR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:30 pm 

my regular internet name is sitdancer. that is a long story as well, but right now i don't have the time to get into that. maybe later. i registered with that name but somehow the registration did not work. i never received the mail with the activation link, but the screen name now was taken (as was my email address i used to create it).

so i had to look for an alternative. i use reggaeboyz as my team name in all fantasy sport leagues i enter(ed) as a reference to the jamaican soccer team (and of course my love for reggae music). so there you go... :D

Bob Marley

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next