The Jam Cruise Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jam Cruise 2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:24 pm 
With all the hype and most likely success surrounding Jam Cruise - and taking into consideration that many poeople would still like to go who did not get tickets - is there any possibility of a second cruise being added?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:47 pm 

While Jamcruise: The Maiden Voyage is sold out, be sure to sign up for the email list for information on Jamcruise II: Bigger, Longer, and Uncircumscribed.

...at least that's sorta what it says on the Jamcruise homepage, check it out http://www.jamcruise.com.

Post subject: ..........
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:28 pm 

thats such crap, cant they at least wait and see if this one even works? its just like bonnaroo, post an event, wait for it sell out then say that you are going to have a better one.

Keelan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:10 pm 

Blah Blah Blah! Whine Whine Whine! I think you're crap. Quit living life so negatively. Either go or don't. Dont worry, I'll puke on the boat for you. :lol:

Post subject: .......
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:40 pm 

what you think i would bitch and not go? i got my tix the second they went on sale, all im saying is wait and see what happens before you plan the second one, and you better watch out cause if your a deck below there might be some throw up commin down at ya,

Keelan

Post subject: Jam Cruise Dos
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:58 pm 
I believe the reason for Jam Cruise 2 is due to the overwhelming amount of people trying to get a cabin on Jam Cruise. I'm sure the second one will be as good but not BETTER than the first. Put on your sailin shoes!

Roberto D. Show

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:45 pm 
I was actually just wonering if anyone knew when the were going to announce the second jam cruise.....I didn't get tickets for the first and I am totally bummed - but I will go to the second one regardless of the line-up....

Anyone know some inside track info? I have to get ready to plan for next year - including potential vacation dates - my company is very anal about getting your stuff in on time.

Steven S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:18 pm 
the second one is gonna be immediately following the first one. like the next day or something.

Post subject: no negative attitude
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:20 am 

i aint worried or anything but shouldnt they wait and see howthe forst ine wil be until they scor a seond the day after........>>??????? sorry if i sound negative but thats a big risk right there....... and i do have tix and will be there........

KCM

Post subject: ..............
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:22 am 

sorry for the spelling errors......

Keelan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:17 am 

i don't understand the hesitance on some people's part to think that this will be fine. this is a professional cruise line. they know how to run a cruise. the line-up is as top-notch, and professional as you can get for the price. i think it is a great idea to run the second one right after the first. that way you can get an 8 day cruise/festival. an 8 day festival, that is like going on tour for a month. now, i have to figure out if i can afford the extra 4 days. probably not, but we'll see.

Post subject: costs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:46 am 
they will offer jamcruise attendees a chance at first crack to stay aboard for jam cruise 2...turnaround....do you have any idea what it will take as well as the cost to just get the equiptment on the boat...the sound system alone has to be specially lifted onto the boat with a special crane that has to be hired....also the staging...lighting and most of all..each bands equiptment..$..so if some of the bands stay aboard this makes thing alot easier.....as well as the stage/sound etc...also the staff is coming from all over the country..same staff 2nd time around makes things go smoother..
so it makes sense to turn that ship around for the 2nd cruise...
this cruise/festival on water will be epic...
why would anyone post negative stuff on this site if they arent even going to go on this cruise??why do these people even read this message board??

Post subject: hats off, and what about Phish?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:28 pm 
Before I had heard of the J'cruise, I had read the interview with Trey(From Phish) on Playboy. com. He had made refrence to the fact that they(Phish) we're considering a cruise concert. I saidWoo WOOOOOOO! Then within a week of that I got a message(S) from the KDTU group arguing about the lineup on the first Jamcruise. I agree with the second guy that the lineup "does not suck.", in fact it is "GREAT"-Me-! Due to several reasons I won't be able to go on number two. However Phish fans(Me)are very motivated to see Phish. Miracle me!
Also what would be the possibility of having Negril be a port? Or close enought to have some IRIE Rasta's/Musicians(Buju) come on board? Or shuttle us to Sam Sara on the cliffs for Yellowman etc...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Late, and thanks!
Bigz
PS I can't wait.
PSS I spend my nights in bars!